englisch mini text hilfee?

1 Antwort

Hi there,
I really hope that you like our girls. Please, let me know if you are working with a promo code, because I'd like to stay in touch with you during the collabaoration. That's why (how?) we always do it with companies to get to know the statistic how many sales each one of them brought to you.

Der musikalische Aufbau von Dear mr president von Pink?

Hey, ich muss ein Referat über den Song Dear mr president von Pink machen. Wir brauchen die musikalische Gliederung. Könnt ihr mir helfen, wo was ist?Am anfang ist ja das Intro mit nanan.... Aber dann komm ich nicht weiter:

Dear Mr. President, Come take a walk with me. Let's pretend we're just two people and You're not better than me. I'd like to ask you some questions if we can speak honestly.

What do you feel when you see all the homeless on the street? Who do you pray for at night before you go to sleep? What do you feel when you look in the mirror? Are you proud?

How do you sleep while the rest of us cry? How do you dream when a mother has no chance to say goodbye? How do you walk with your head held high? Can you even look me in the eye And tell me why?

Dear Mr. President, Were you a lonely boy? Are you a lonely boy? Are you a lonely boy? How can you say No child is left behind? We're not dumb and we're not blind. They're all sitting in your cells While you pave the road to hell.

What kind of father would take his own daughter's rights away? And what kind of father might hate his own daughter if she were gay? I can only imagine what the first lady has to say You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine.

How do you sleep while the rest of us cry? How do you dream when a mother has no chance to say goodbye? How do you walk with your head held high? Can you even look me in the eye?

Let me tell you 'bout hard work Minimum wage with a baby on the way Let me tell you 'bout hard work Rebuilding your house after the bombs took them away Let me tell you 'bout hard work Building a bed out of a cardboard box Let me tell you 'bout hard work Hard work Hard work You don't know nothing 'bout hard work Hard work Hard work Oh

How do you sleep at night? How do you walk with your head held high? Dear Mr. President, You'd never take a walk with me. Would you?

...zur Frage

Kann mir das jemand übersetzen bitte?

It’s basically at the lowest point of a relationship—nothing specific in my life, but it just represents that feeling of like ‘I'ma just be dead honest with you about how horrible my life has been since we broke up, and I’m just letting you know how it’s going down’.

...zur Frage

Englisch mündliche Prüfung, text so okay?

Hallo leute, habe am Montag eine mündliche Englische Prüfung und habe auch schon ein Text (den ich in 2 Tagen auswendiglernen muss :() meine Frage ist nun, wie findet ihr den Text? Ist er grammatikalisch korrekt und hört sich alles gut an? Rechtschreibfehler mal egal.. es kommt auf die Gramma und der Wortwahl an. Könntet ihr es gegebenenfalls Berichtigen? Nun zum Text:

Hello my name is Max and today i'm going to tell you something about my dreamjob as a graphic Artist at motion design.\ At first i would like to talk about the job itself. \ Following about the qualifications and payment and at last why it is my dreamjob.\

As a motion designer you create animated video like movies,trailers or advertisment.\ Making and improving concepts is dailywork. Also disscusing it with the customer and your team.\ Often you are sitting in front of the computer and draw and animate the task. The working hours are different, often from 8 AM to 6PM. Important is just that you finish your task in the right time.\

After telling you something about the job, i would like to talk about the qualifications and payment. You should be creative and need some drawing skills, also know how to use a Computer, because today even cartoons are made from them.\ Furthermore It is important that you can withstand cristism because often you are working in a team and every statisfactory animation need time and effort.\

Now the qualification and payment To be a motion Designer you need an A-Level and must study. \ After four years you can apply to a company for example Disney or Dreamworks.\ Since you are working in a company, the salary is different but average you get two thousand fivehundred up to three thousand fivehundred euro.\ Last but not least i'm going to tell you why it is my dreamjob.\ Since i get alot of good feedback about my creativity and PC know-how i found the job really interesting. Of course at first i did not like to draw but recently i tryed it and that is awesome too. All in one i'm curios about the job and cant wait for it.\ Here we come to my end of the presentation, i hope you enjoyed to listen and have you any questions?

...zur Frage

Englische Sätze - bitte korrigieren?

Kann mir jemand die folgenden Sätze korrigieren?

Where are you from? I'm from xxx thats a village that is very close zu xxx. What do you like about living where you live? What I like most is, that i live in a village and there is not as much traffic as in a city but we still have everything you need like a supermarket, a swimming-pool or a school. How do you like to spend your weekends? What I like to do is hanging out with my friends. In summer we often go swimming in the lake.

Wie könnte ich die Antwort auf die Frage "How do you like to spend your weekends?" noch weiter ausformulieren?

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?