Englisch Letter to a friend? Ist das richtig?

5 Antworten

... I read (nicht wrote!) your letter ...

Now (nicht noe)

... because I (nicht you) can play it ...

shorts - nicht short

We play on the pitch called "Schwarz ...

My hobby is (ist ja nur eins) very funny.

Die Briten schreiben nicht "your Mike" - das wäre Denglisch. Die schreiben meistens "Love, Mike" in einem Privatbrief! Geschäftsbrief wäre sincerely

Du hats längst nicht alle Fehler verbessert!

@Bswss

Bin ich Dein Privatlehrer?? Nicht dass ich wüsste!

... because I (nicht you) can play it ...

Da ist "you" schon in Ordnung: "..weil man es mit..."

I read your letter and find your favorite activity interesting (hobby ist zwar Englisch bedeutet aber nicht dasselbe wie in Deutsch denn Sport ist ja nicht ein "Steckenpferd" wie Briefmarkensammeln sondern eine Betätigung die man gerne macht.

I want to tell you about my favorite activity. Since 2009 I play club soccer (also Vereinsfussball). To do that I need shin guards, soccer socks, shoes, shorts and our club's shirt. I play 4 times a week on the field of Schwarz- Weiß Alstaden in Oberhausen, which is in the State of Nordrhein Westphalia. I believe that soccer is a very satisfying sport (nicht funny= komisch/spassig).

Since 2009 I have been playing ...

AriZona.. hat schon einige Korrekturen vorgenommen. Zusätzlich sind aber weitere Verbesserungen notwendig:

I have read your letter (I read ist aber / nur im amerikanischen Englisch korrekt)

Now I should like to tell..

I have been playing football in a club since...

When I play football, I use shinguards....

on the pitch of ...

My hobby is a lot of fun

(My hobby is funny würde heißen: Mein Hobby ist komisch)

Englisch Klassenarbeit. Ist dieser Letter of Application so gut?

Habe hier einen letter of Application geschrieben. Datum und Namen sowie Adressen habe ich absichtlich weggelassen. Ist der so gut oder soll ich noch was ändern?

Vielen Dank an alle

Dear Sir or Madam,

perhaps I am the person you seek in your advertisement from 26.12.18 on your website. Therefore, I would like to apply for the job as Receptionist in your hotel. The position is of great interest to me and reflects my career goals and requires my education, skills and experience.

With good notes in the subjects English, German, IT and social education, I can speak fluent English and German and I have an extensive knowledge in talking with peoples or working with Computers. I´ll graduate this year with my gymnasia degree.

I am a friendly and open person, who likes hard working, and I am motivated professional with a variety of skills and experience.

I would be happy to attend to an interview at any time from you. Please contact me, if you have any Questions.

Yours faithfully

...zur Frage

Englisch Hausaufgaben korrigieren?

Hallo, kann mir jemand diese Hausaufgabe grammatikalisch und auch sinnvoll zu korrigieren? Bin nicht so gut in englisch. Es geht darum, warum Literatur wichtig ist.

The literature is very important to me as it tells an exciting story. It lets me immerse myself in the inner world of other people and understand them better. With literature I can reveal my character, my wishes and all my dreams to others. It shows my different character facades, makes clear in which way I think and helps me through tough times. I can write down all my feelings with the literature. Literature is a way to talk about things that you really can not talk about. My private life is in good hands in the poems. Writing you relieves me. A literary story helps you to switch off and come down. Through the poems we read in the classroom, I realized that life is far too short to waste time on things you do not enjoy. You should live every single day as if it were your last.

...zur Frage

könnt ihr das übersetzen ich kann kein englisch ?

hallo ich suche eine wohnung im internet und hab eine email an den vermieter geschrieben der kann leider kein deutsch und hat auf englisch zurück geschrieben das problem ist das ich kein englisch kann ^^ könnt ihr bitte diese nachricht übersetzen ?

("Hello, Thanks for your reply,

The apartment is furnished like in the photos, you can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you will have access to a very large and well ventilated cellar, where you can store my furniture, also you have your own parking place.

I like to rent my apartment for a long time because I will not come back to stay there. You seem to be a very nice person and I can assure you we will not have any problems. Like I have inform you before, the price you shall pay for 1 month of rent will be 570 Eur + 35-50 Eur the utilities (heating , electricity , water) and i want also Security Deposit 800 Eur ( the Security Deposit 800 Eur you will receive back when you leave the apartment ), with no extra taxes to pay. The money, I want to receive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money.

I am willing to send you the keys so you can visit it and see it suits your needs. The delivery for the keys and viewing permit (signed by me), will be made with AirBnB ( www.airbnb.com ) to make sure that we can trust each other. I will explain the procedure if you are interested so please e-mail me as soon as you read this message because I really need to take care of this matter.

Thank you")

...zur Frage

Speaking Test - 10 Klasse - Part 1

Hallo. Ich habe in ein paar Wochen den Speaking Test als Abschlussprüfung. Da wir es im Unterreicht nicht durchnehmen, habe ich versucht den ersten Part einmmal aufzuschreiben. Also da muss man miteinander reden und sich fragen stellen. Könnt ihr mir bitte sagen was an dem schlecht ist und welche Fragen ich noch mit einbringen könnt? Dankeschön<3

Hello, I'm Krissi. What's your name?

Hi, my name is Emma and I'm 16. How old are you?

I'm 16 years old, too. Where do you come from?

I live in xxxxx near xxxxxx and you?

I come from xxxxx it's near xxxxx, too.

What's about your family, Emma? Have you got any brothers or sisters?

Yes, I have got a 20 year old brother called Tim, he works as a bank clerk. And what about your siblings?

I have two sisters. Johanna is only 6, she goes to nursey school. Theresa is 12 years old and she is still anttending school. And what about your parents jobs?

My mum works as a teacher and my dad as a drafsman. And your parents?

Only my dad has got a job. He works as a diploma engineer. What do you do in your sparetime? Have you got any hobbies?

Yes, every Thursday and Friday I go swimming and I also like to listen to musik. And what do you do in your freetime?

I play tree times a week fistball and on weekends I spent my time in sports, too. But I also like to read books to realax me.

In which club are you?

I play fistball in the xxxxx. Whats your favourit musik?

Oh I like Rihanna very much and you?

Rihanna is great but in my opinion is Sam Smith a little bit better. What do you do after school?

I'm going to do a training as an office clerk and what about you?

I will go to a technical secondary school in the math class.

How was your last summer holyday?

I spent my last summer holyday in Bibione in Italy. I do a lot of sports like kayaking, beach volleyball, archery and so on. And what about your last summer vacation? .......

...zur Frage

Hilfe ich bekomme ständig Dating Emails von Frauen

Meine Freundin will mit mir Schluss machen weil sie diese Dating Emails gelesen hat:

Greetings, Im Svetlana and I am a 28 years old woman. You are probably wondering who I am, I add you at site of date & decided find out more about u. I for the 1st time try to find man by this method so I decided to try. I am a single woman and I would very much like to learn more about you. I will send a picture in my next letter so you could know what I look like, and I would like to get few back of you. I want to meet a strong man 4 relations , someone older than me. Dont answer me if you are not single or you got letter by mistake. Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: svetssing121@gmail.com

Hello! How are you doing? I am single lady and looking for a mate. I found that you looking for a date too, isn't it? Let's talk more and know each other better, I think it will very interesting. My name is Katya and I am 29 years old. I'm easy going and positive girl, I have a lot of interests like music, sport, outdoors and many other. Answer to me soon, tell me more about you, and we will continue to know each other better. Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: katyasivenk@yandex.com Good night

Kann mir bitte jemand bestätigen dass das n Fake ist?

...zur Frage

Kann mir jemand den deutschen songtext in deutsch übersetzten, bitte?

I never noticed how my heart could beat so loud When I think of you And I can't focus now, got my head up in the clouds When I think of you My heart's so lost in all the chaos It's got me crazy With the spell you cast, it all happened so fast Goodbye to loneliness And when I close my eyes, you play like a movie in my mind

You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer and You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer? Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be

Everything you do is so fresh and brand new That I can't help This crush on you, I wanna be the breakthrough Kind of love to you Sparks are flying like butterflies and I'm so high On the spell you cast, it all happened so fast Goodbye to loneliness And when I close my eyes, you play like a movie in my mind And I wanna rewind, over and over a thousand times

You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer and You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer? Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be

Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?