Englisch korrektur Text

... komplette Frage anzeigen

3 Antworten

Auf die Schnelle:

Thank you for considering my application to a Master of Commerce program. I’m aware that the quest for excellence lives on at XXX and it would be a pleasure for me to benefit from a high quality of teaching in order to widen my knowledge in international trade and thus kein Komma to complete my educational background. (Bandwurmsatz, teilen)

I greatly appreciate you giving me the opportunity to study from early March 2013 and would be ready to accept your offer. However Komma

I don’t meet yet (Stellung) the language proficiency requirements of XXX. I’ve just taken the TOEFL test for the third time after having spent a couple of weeks in England in the framework of a pre program academic English course. Even though my current score is better than the previous ones, I don’t meet the expected level for the moment. (96 instead of 104) I can assure you that the place you offer me in your university would be an enriching experience and a great opportunity in my future years but without a satisfactory language level, I have no idea about the alternative solutions I could take. Maybe you can help me? I look forward to hearing from you.

Kurzformen (I'm, don't usw.) sollten in der Schriftsprachen - vor allem in formellen Schreiben (z.B, Bewerbungen) - nicht verwendet werden. Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.eu,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

:-) AstridDerPu

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung
Kommentar von Dentiste
29.01.2013, 13:32

vielen Dank!

So ,what u r afraid of? Ive american friends and they cant even tell if im from germany or not, your english is awesome, and u should have no problem, u r a talker just like me and thats important 4 that what u wanna do. but one sentence was impressive: ' I can assure you that the place you offer me in your university would be an enriching experience'..not only 4 u, but also 4 others because that means you can teach other ppl what u can do. Overall: i like it.

Kommentar von gejaf
29.01.2013, 00:51

Der Fragesteller fragte zu Englisch - nicht Pidsching

my application for a

appreciate your giving

However**, today** I don’t meet the

level at the moment.

opportunity for my

forward to hear

Ohne Anspruch auf Vollständigkeit

Kommentar von earnest
29.01.2013, 10:05

"I look forward to hearing from you" ist korrekt.

Kommentar von Koschutnig
29.01.2013, 11:23

@ gejaf: Siehe Kommentar von earnest!

Dein "forward to hear"

ist FALSCH !

Dieses "to" ist eine Präposition (sich freuen auf...) und verlangt Nomen oder Gerund!

Die anderen Korrekturen sind in Ordnung.

Was möchtest Du wissen?