Englisch Eurokom! :-)

...komplette Frage anzeigen

1 Antwort

coca cola

Although Coca Cola is not considered as being healthy, most people buy the soft drink because of the advertising influence to the people.

(Folie)--> Here you can see the advertising variations of coca colain time to time.

The sucsess of the drink also includes the attractive design of packaging and lables. Also (Position, kein Satzanfang)

coca cola has the worldwide known bottle design, which brought coca cola an extremely big recognition (brought). in the end Komma this justified the huge sucsess of the brand coca cola.

Now I would like to tell you something about the Brands: The coca cola company leads

worldwide (Position) nearly 500 brands in the area of softdrinks. coca cola is active in more than 200 coutries of the world and engaged about 92.000 emplyoees. The brand coca cola counts to the best known and most valuable brands of the world , as well as sprite and fanta. Everyday a product of coca cola drinks over a milliard people worldwide (Satzstellung)

Neuer Satz

per year makes this about 135 milliard litres (Satzstellung)- this corresponds to acube of more than 500 metre edge lenght. ** Now I came to the Inredient list:

On the lable of coca cola the following ingredients are given: water, sugar Komma food couloring, aroma and etc.

Sorts: Now I would (s.o.) tell you something about the sorts of coca cola. (folie)

Now i came to bestimmter Artikel last point of my presentation Komma

coca cola and (---) health: 100ml (Hier fehlt eine Präposition.)

coca cola contain 10.6 gramm of sugar and 42 kcal. This is the energy which is used

whit an 5-minute endurance run. Because of the high content of sugar Komma the frequent consuption of coca cola can promote overweight. So 100ml coca cola (s.o.) contain 10mg (Hier fehlt eine Präposition.) caffein. (---) sugar and the acid middle in coca c****ola can cause dentale demages.

Sensitive people should not drink in the evening (Position) caffeine containing drinks like coffe, tea or coca cola (---)

kein Komma beause caffeine restrains the nervous system which provides for a regulated digestion.

anders als im Deutschen, werden im Englischen

die Tausenderstellen mit einem Komma (The number of people out of work fell by 50,000)

und

die Dezimalstellen mit einem Punkt (The unemployment rate fell to 7.9% from 8.1%.)

abgetrennt.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.eu,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

AstridDerPu

Danke für deine hilfreiche Antwort!! :-) Nur hab ich eine Frage.. was ist falsch an "the advertising influence to the people" ? Und was meinst du mit position? :-) danke echt vielmals !:-)

@Vale2014

Sorry, zu viel markiert; the advertising influence ist richtig, die Präposition to ist verkehrt.
Mit Position meine ich, dass das Wort an der falschen Stelle im Satz steht.

@AstridDerPu

So ich habe es Überarbeitet.. Hoffe so ist es richtig :-)

coca cola

Although Coca Cola is not considered as being healthy, most people buy the soft drink because of the advertising influence "of" the people.

(Folie)--> Here you can see "in the process of time "the advertising variations of coca cola. The attractive design of packaging and lables include the succsess of the drink. The worldwide known bottle design has Coca Cola ,which brought it an extremely big recognition. In the end, this justifide the huge succsess of the brand Coca Cola.

Now I would tell you something about the brands: The Coca Cola company leads

nearly 500 brands in the area of softdrinks worldwide. Coca Cola is active in more than 200 countries of the world and engage about 92,000 emplyoees. The brand Coca Cola counts to the best Known and most valuable brands around the world , as well as Sprite and Fanta. Worldwide a product of coca cola drinks over a milliard people everyday.

This makes about 135 milliard litres per year - this corresponds to a cube of more than 500 metre edge length. Now I come to the Ingredient list:

The following ingredients are given on the lable of coca cola : water, sugar , food colouring, aroma...

Sorts: Now I would tell you something about the sorts of Coca Cola. (Folie)

Now i come to the last point of my presentation , Coca Cola and the health: 100ml of coca cola contain 10, 6 gram of sugar and 42 kcal. This is the energy which is use with a 5-minute endurance run. Because of the high content of sugar , the frequent consumption of coca cola can promote overweight. 100ml Coca Cola contain 10mg of caffein The sugar and the acid "middle"? in coca cola can cause dental damages.

In the evening sensitive people should not drink caffein containing drinks like coffe, tea or Coca Cola because caffeine restrain the nervous system which provides for a regulated digestion.

@Vale2014

Nein, es passt immer noch nicht.

Das fängt schon bei der Groß- und Kleinschreibung an.

Wortfehler / Fehler im Ausdruck: influence of, in the process of time, big recognition, justifide, leads, counts to, milliard, This makes about, of more than 500 metre edge length, would tell, and (---) health, use with, (---) frequent promote, (---) sugar and (---) acid middle, restrain,

Rechtschreibfehler: succsess, worldwide known, emplyoees, best Known, everyday, Ingredient, i, caffein, caffein containing, coffe,

Grammatikfehler: engage, is use, restrain

Zeichensetzungsfehler: In the evening Komma sensitive people should not drink caffein containing drinks like coffe, tea or Coca Cola because caffeine restrain the nervous system which provides for a regulated digestion.

falsche Satzstellung: Worldwide a product of coca cola drinks over a milliard people everyday.

Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Was möchtest Du wissen?