Englisch email hilfe?

...komplette Frage anzeigen

2 Antworten

Auf die Schnelle:

Hi Emely,

I read your problem and I would like to help you with your bad situation kein Komma because i have a good idea how you could solve your problem.If you really likes Jake -- Komma just ask him if she wants to go hier fehlt etwas with you to drink or caffe or something like this. If he accept

Komma you can use all your time to ask questions to him about his person or maybe some other things that you whing would be interresing. If you do it on this way Komma you will get closer to him and you could ask him to repeat the "date".All what you have to hier fehlt etwas is not to be scarred about ask him.If you never asks him

Komma you will never have the chance to be his girlfriend.There could be nothing that would be terrible for you

Komma if he saiys no. If you never ask

Komma you would never know if he likes you or not. But if you asks

Komma it will be just a easy "no" or a "yes". Don't be scarred about the "No" . Nobody will lough about you because lots of studens

got the same problem.

I hope for you kein Komma that i

could help you with your bad situation and wish you a lots of luck with jake. Now i have to go .

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.eu,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

:-) AstridDerPu

Was möchtest Du wissen?