Englisch Bewerbung für Klassenarbeit bitte korrigieren (Klasse 9)?

2 Antworten

Dear Sir

I'm writing to apply for a work experience placement (ar)    AT your company
next summer. I have read your advertisment in the newspaper last week.

I am 16 years old and I have a good level of English. Currently I
attend the 9th grade of a secondary school and (when I graduate)   AFTER I HAVE GRADUATED  school I
plan to study ...

I work hard, I'm friendly and I learn fast. I have also worked in a
sports shop so I have both customer and teamwork experience.

Yours sincerely

I'm writing to apply for a vacancy(internship, practical training, apprenticeship) as........at your company . I have read your advertisement in the newspaper last week.

I am 16 years old and I have a rather good English level. I am
attending 9th grade of a secondary school now. When I graduate, I want to study......

I work hard, I'm friendly and I learn fast. I have worked in a
sports store(Temporaladverb) so I have both, customer and teamwork experience.

bitte hilfe bei bewerbung auf englisch!

ich schreibe bald ne englischarbeit über praktikum, bewerbung schrieben usw.. hab mal ne bewerbung geschrieben, wäre echt nett wenn ihr mir sagen könntet ob ich was falsch geamcht habe..danke schonmal :)))

Application for a work experience placement in summer 2012

Dear Mr ....

I am writing to apply for a work experience placement with your firm next summer. I read your advertisement in the newspaper last week.

Currently I attend the 9th grade of a Gymnasium and when i leave school i plan to study social pedagogy. As you will see from the enclosed CV, i already hab a placement for a work experiece in a kindergarden last summer, so i have some knowlede of educating and helping at problems yet. Besides my side job is babysitting, which goes in this direction, too. This placement would give me the opportunity to extend my knowledge of working with kids. Should you require further information about my qualifications i wouls be pleased to quote references.

I hope very much that you are able to offer me a placement. I would be very motivated to help you and i would do my best to help you. Thank you for reading this application. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely .....

Encl. CV

...zur Frage

ENGLISCH TEXT SCHREIBEN ;)

Ich hab ein Problem, ich muss ein Text zum Thema work experience ( Berufserfahrungen- Praktikum) mit pro und contra argumenten schreiben. Den Anfang habe ich dank gutefrage.net bereits fehlerfrei formulieren können :) Jetzt hab ich noch einige Argumente die ich mit möglichst abwechslungsreichen Satzanfängen mit in den Text einbringen möchte :) Könnt ihr mir dabei helfen weitere Sätze zu formulieren? wäre sehr lieb, danke schonmal im Vorraus.

Textanfang: From my point of view work experience is good for life because you can get first impressions of what a job is like. In my opinion you learn something important for future. Moreover many Teenagers don't know what they want to do later and a work experience can help them.

Weitere Argumente die ich einbringen möchte: 1. a work experience is good for your letter of application, because you can say that you have done a work expression 2. learn to be independent (3. practical experience) 4. learn to work in a team

Das wäre mein schluss: My tip, first you should go to a career-advice-centre, where you can get a lot of information about different jobs. And then you should do a placement in a job you have choosen.

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?