Englisch- E-Mail- Weihnachten- Grammatik?

... komplette Frage anzeigen

2 Antworten

Dear Mrs....

I am wirting (RS) about Christmas 2015. I spent Christmas at
home with my family from Italy and Belgium, but we weren`t in the mood
to celebrate because my little cousin passed away last year.
Nevertheless, we had a comfortable evening with lots of food and gifts.
When we were all together, we began to eat, listened to music and
talked. First (Komma) we ate something small like olive (Plural), cheese, sausage and so on. Later (Komma) there was roast pork with various salads, croquettes, noodles and fish. Before dessert, we played games, for example Sicilian cards,
Tombola and Monopoly. Tombola is an Italian game where (Wort) you make (---) or
lose money. You buy cards with different numbers and pay ten cents per
card, but you can buy only a maximum of eight cards. One of the players
has a pouch in which (Hier fehlt ein Wort.) are the numbers from one to ninety. He (Was ist mit Frauen?) do not needs  (Grammatik) to buy single cards but a large (Hier fehlt ein Wort; ein großes was?) with all the numbers. The player pull (Grammatik) a number out of the pouch and says it loudly. This process he repeated (Grammatik) so often until (Wendung) one player have (Grammatik) two numbers in a row. The player which  (Relativpronomen) have  (Grammatik) (--- )two numbers in a row first has given (Grammatik) money, usually sixty cents.
(Hier fehlt eine Präposition.) Next (Hier fehlt der Artikel.) round you need three numbers in a row, then four, after  (Hier fehlt ein Wort.) five, and (---) last the card (Welche Karte?) has to be full with the numbers (Wendung). I always lose  (Zeit) my money! When we were finished (Grammatik) talking, playing and eating (Hier fehlt etwas.) was already midnight. For us this meant: gifts, gifts and even more gifts. I have received (Zeit) a watch, perfume, Brit (???) and money. This (Wort) evening was very important to me because my family was with us! I hope that you're well (= gesund, wolltest du das sagen?) and you also had beautiful (Wort) Christmas. Subsequently (Wort) I wish you a Happy New Year!

Yours sincerely

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!.

AstridDerPu

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung

Dear Mrs..
Christmas 2015. We spent Christmas at home. My relatives from Italy and Belgium visited us. We weren`t in the mood to celebrate: my little cousin passed away last year. Nevertheless, we had a nice evening with lots of food (small like olive, cheese, sausage and so on. Later there was roast pork with various salads, croquettes, noodles and fish) and gifts. We listened to music and talked and we played games, for example Sicilian cards, Tombola and Monopoly.
Tombola is an Italian game: you make or lose money. You buy cards with different numbers and pay ten cents per card, but you can buy only a maximum of eight cards. One of the players has a pouch in which are numbers from one to ninety. He do not needs to buy single cards but a large with all the numbers(????) The player pulls a number out of the pouch and says it loudly. He repeats this so often til one player has two numbers in a row. The player which has the two numbers in a row first has given (gets???) money, usually sixty cents. Next round you need three numbers in a row, then four, after five, and at last the card has to be full with the numbers. I always lose my money! Meanwhile it was already midnight and this meant: gifts, gifts and even more gifts. I have received a watch, perfume, Brit and money. This evening was very important to me because my family together!
I hope that you're well and that you also had beautiful Christmas.
I wish you a Happy New Year! Yours sincerely

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung

Was möchtest Du wissen?