ein lied über die familie...

...komplette Frage anzeigen

3 Antworten

Nichts englisches, aber was lustiges: Alle guten Dinge sind drei, von Reinhard Mey. Hörs dir mal bei you tube an. ;-))

vivalavivi 03.11.2010, 22:46

hm eig wär das ja wirklich gut, aber wir sind nur zwei kinder, irgentwie passt das dann nich so gut, find ich

also hier ein paar:

Cretin Family I am not so upset about my horrible self But why don’t you go upset yourself Hey here’s the mirror see your stupid face What a disgrace man and you know it’s true ........... read more >>

Ramones2
Let Me Introduce You To The Family I love the family Longer than longevity Mother tells me what to be Taller than the tallest tree I love the family ........... read more >>

Stranglers3
Family Show Ladies and Gentlemen We proudly present just for you The one and only Les Humphries Singers Family Show ! ........... read more >>

Les Humphries Singers4
Grandbag's Funeral Bring all the family Take all the family Bring all the family See all the family

Bring all the family out to the holiday While we’re all still around Show you what the cats been doing, and how he gets around You can’t wake him, he’s not sleeping He never comes down Bring all the family out to the holiday While we’re all still in town Show you what the cats been doing, and how he gets around Lady skin up, lady skin up Now that we live together we both get fucked up ........... read more >>

Happy Mondays5
Family Business I heard a battle raging on the other side of the wall I buried my head in a pillow and tried to ignore it all. Every night when I hear you I dream of breaking down your door an avenging knight in shining armour, to rescue you from it all. >From this family business, family business ........... read more >>

Fish6
We're a Happy Family We’re a happy family we’re a happy family we’re a happy family me mom and daddy We’re a happy family we’re a happy family we’re a happy family me mom and daddy ........... read more >>

Ramones7
Family Man She had a sulky smile She took a standard pose as she presented herself She had sultry eyes she made it perfectly clear that She was his for a price ........... read more >>

Oldfield Mike

mehr findest Du hier: http://www.poemhunter.com/songs/family/

Was möchtest Du wissen?