Chris Brown Tour?

1 Antwort

Du könntest mal beim Management nach fragen. Die sollten eigentlich wissen wann Chris brown das nächste mal auf Tour gehen wird.

Englisch jetzt gut?

Prestation from Chris Brown

Good morning, everybody

I will give you a short presentation about Chris Brown. His real name is Christopher Maurice Brown. He was born at May 5th, 1889 in Tappahannock (USA.) Chris Brown has an older sister who works in a bank. His Parent´s name are Clinton Brown and Joyce Hawkins. In 2002 with 13 years he began with the music and in 2005 he made his first Single “Run it!” and his first album “Chris Brown” In 2006 his big Tour started, the "Up Close and Personal Tour". From 2007 to 2009 he was dating his girlfriend Rihanna and in 2009 he beat his Girlfriend. In 2007 his next album was “Exclusive” and in 2009 “Graffiti” In 2011 he make a new album ”F.A.M.E the first single from the CD was “Yeah 3x” it was on the top 6. In 2012 Chris Brown leleased his last album the named “Fortune” The Singles was “Turn up the Music”, “Sweet Love”,” Till I “and the last single was Don’t wake Me up” and he was in a Film the name was "Think Like a Man" This is the end of my presentation. Thank you for listening. Do you have any questions?

Habe schon vorhin gefargt habe aber jetzt meine Fehler verbessert und einwenig was eingefügt hoffe es passt! Mein Englisch ist leider nicht so gut :S

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?