Brief an amerikanische Gastfamilie

...komplette Frage anzeigen

3 Antworten

ja hört sich doch sehr gut an =) brauchst dir keine sorgen machen bist auf ein paar kleine fehler wie zum heißt es " I want to get to know new people" aber das sind kleinigkeiten die eig bei sowas egal sind ;)

ich wünsch dir viel spaß dort drüben ich war in californien vor 2 einhalbjahren und es war eins meiner besten jahre überhaupt =)

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung
Kommentar von Naomi999
22.03.2013, 21:54

Dear host family

First of all I want (höflicher: would like to) to thank you for giving me the opportunity to spend a year in the USA with you and to be a part of your family. In the following lines Komma I want to (s.o.) introduce myself and tell you something about my family, friends, hobbies and why I want to (s.o.) spend a year abroad in the USA. I love to be in nature. In my free time I like to do horseback riding. I love (Zeit) horses and riding since I was in kindergarten. I have a Riding Participation and try to go there whenever it is possible. Most time I ride in the nature. At Wednesday I go to a painting course and in the evening I dance Zumba with two of my friends. I also enjoy reading books. My friends and I often share our latest books, we read novels like the hunger games. I also like taking photos or film. When I am grown upKomma I will (= werden) be a movie director, have children and live in the country. With my Family I love to do a lot together (Satzstellung)

Komma for example Komma we go hiking or visit Friends and Relatives. We also do the housework together, working in the garden, or we cook together. I think the relationship between my parents and me is very good. I like to meet my friends because we can talk about everything. When we meet Komma we sometimes watch movies, go shopping or work for school. I would like hier fehlt etwas spend a year abroad in The USA because I am interested in the American way of life. I want to (s.o.)

learn know new people, find friends for hier fehlt der unbestimmte Artikel lifetime and of course to make

unpayable and unforgettable experiences in America.

Thank you very much for having taken the time to read my letter. I am so excited about my year abroad and really looking forward to spending time with you in the USA.

Best regards

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.eu,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

:-) AstridDerPu

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung
Kommentar von Naomi999
22.03.2013, 21:53

Danke für deine Hilfe! :)

Was möchtest Du wissen?