Brauche eure Hilfe in English, da ich einen Text über teenage millionaire geschrieben habe?

1 Antwort

Today I will speak about teenage millionaires?

Can a teenager takeover the full responsibility for the money? Firstly money tends to make you addicted to spending. As this happens it will likely lead to you taking on dept without a way to pay it off. Nearly 70% of lottery winners end up broke within seven years as stated by nydalilynews.com.

Another aspect is that one will likely loose all real friends because of any money. Fake friends who only are interested in the money will try to profit from you. As the money runs out the fake friends also will turn away from you, leaving you alone and likely depressed.

Money results in power which in turn makes you more selfish and less able to feel empathy. Thus degrading your ability to function in society.

Sure, you can buy everything that you can buy but that doesn´t make you happy.

Die Sache ist, wenn du das auf deinem Level so abgibst, merkt der Lehrer dass das nicht von dir kommt.

Written discussion

Hallo wir haben als hausaufgabe aufbekommen eine written discussion zu schreiben. Ich hab mal eine geschrieben könntet ihr den mal durchlesen und meine fehler korrigieren oder verbesserungen vorschlagen?

Thema:Mobile phones have become an important part of our lives.More than 90% of german teenagers have a mobile phone of their own.What are the advantages and disadvantages of using mobile phones?

Mobile phones have become an important part of our lives. More than 90 % of German teenagers have a mobile phone. But is a mobile phone really important? Here are advantages and disadvantages of using mobile phones.

My first argument against mobile phones is that the most teenagers use a mobile phone in the lesson. They play games and send emails or short messages to someone. So they are they are distracted from the lesson and get bad marks.

The next point is, that some people can’t stop using mobile phones. They get addicted.They lose their social contacts and spend all their time on their mobile phones.A good example is my friends brother, he haven’t got social contacts he is all the time write short messages or calls to friends.

The last point is that mobile phones are unhealthy. I have heard in many television reports that mobile phones can be cause of cancer.

On the other hand there are arguments for the using of mobile phones too.

Firstly you are very flexible. You can use it everywhere at any time.For example you are waiting for the next train and you are bored, you can use your mobile phone. You can listen to music,play games or go online when you have an Internet flat. More Important is that the mobile phone is helpful in case of emergency.If something happen on the way to school or somewhere else you can call to the emergency.

The most important is that you are always be in contact with your friends and your family. So your parents mustn’t care where you are. With one call they can know it.

After looking at both sides I’m in the opinion that mobile phones are important for the most people.

...zur Frage

Kann mir jemand dieses Summary korrigieren?

The text 'A life in the day' is written by a 27 years-old man who called Skinnyman and lives in north London. It's a interview in which he describe his course of his day. First he tells that he is addicted to cannabis. He provides the dealer, who make money with the addicts. Because the addicts have'nt got money, they were get guns from dealers to get money for the drugs. His lifestyle is'nt normal, because he don't go sleep when it'snormal. It is indifferent when he sleeps and when he wakes up. Also he mentions that he gets a record deal. He loves music and mostly he writes his lyrics in the night, when he has the best ideas. Because of his record deal he has many haters in the ghetto. Most of the people are jealous because thay think that Skinnyman has money, but it isn't the truth. His life is very problematic. He has often problems with the police and other authorities. But it doesn't cares him. He thinks that only his father can tell him what to do, but he left him and his mother early. Also he explains that all his friends went to prison, so he decides to go another way. Nevertheless he have to go to prison for 2 years, but he did 12 months. The reason for that was a conflict with a memeber of London Underground staff. In conclusion he did it and now he wants to held other young kids. So all in all he loves this place, because it's his home. Therefore he doesn't want to leave.

...zur Frage

Englisch Text korriegieren

Hallo kann jemand folgenden Text korrigieren? Dankeschön Dear Ben Russell, I read your article “Credit cards to ration individuals' carbon use“, which is published in newspaper The Independent in July19,2006. First of all I want to say that I think it's very good that there are people like you who think about the environment and of course about the problems which are exist. The suggestion is that every body has a credit-card with Carbon Dioxide points and if someone travels, use electricity, gas or petrol with carbon rations they have to pay. There is a special amount of this points and if you need more than your personal cap you have to buy credits on the open market. On the other side if there are people who cut the pollution of the carbon they produce, they could sell their surplus. Mr Miliband also suggests that banning products like light bulbs or electrical appliances which waste power while on standby, have to forbid. Everyone have to make automatic payments of offset pollution. I think this credit cards are not a good idea, because there would be a discrimination, because on the one hand rich people wouldn't cut their consume because they have the money to buy this credits. The most of them wouldn't take care about the environment. On the other hand the poor people have to take care about their carbon use. They haven't got the money to buy new credits. The result would be that the poor people take care and the richer people don't take care. Now you can say that it's maybe not a completely good result but now there are a few people who take care. Better than no one. But what is if the poorer people have to use the car everyday because they have to drive to work. They have to pay that they are working. This wouldn't make work more attractive. The poorer people are disadvantaged. Another cause why this credit cards are not a good idea is that you can't control it. There would be a lot of situations where are disagreements. For example if people drive together to work. Now who have to pay with carbon for that? The driver or the other ones? Another fact is that you can't handle everything with money. Everyone has to pay that the environment become better. But money doesn't help. You can't stop the global warming with money. My idea is that there have to be recompenses for those people who do something against the environment problems. There have to be individual things, which make environment protection very attractive and also necessary. It's very important that everybody knows about the problems and the results if we go on like this. All in all I think it's very good that there are people who think about a solution and things that can be do to stop the global warming. Nevertheless I think the credit-cards and money wouldn't be a good solution

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?