Bitte um Korrigierung meiner Englisch selbst Vorstellung VIELEN DANK?

1 Antwort

My name is Firat, I'm 16 years old and I live in Baden-Württemberg. My hobbies are playing basketball, videogames, going out with friends and watching anime. I played basketball for two and a half years now, but I'm not part of a team, so I play with my friends from times to times. My Parents are from Turkey and I was born in Germany. I have a little brother who is six years old and a bigger sister of age 20. After school I would like to do an apprenticeship as an electrian because i enjoy the job and the working time is perfect for me.

Danke dir

MSA Englisch mündlich Prüfung?

Ich habe morgen meine mündliche Prüfung im Fach Englisch. Ich habe schon einen kleinen Text vorbereitet doch es ist zu wenig. Ich muss etwas über mich erzählen 'about me' doh wie gesagt ist es zu wenig und ich habe eventuell auch Satzaufbau Fehler. Wäre schön wenn ihr mir helfen könntet:)

I want to tell you something about myself. My name is (Vorname/Nachname). I'm 16 years old and my birthday is on 06. June. I was born in Germany, Berlin. I have two brothers older than me. One of my Brothers called (Name) and is 20 years old and the other is (Name) and is 18 years old. I have many friends but my best friend is (Name) and is 17 years old. In my free time i going outside with friends or play piano. I go to school. My favorite subjects at school is English, sports, music and art. I come from Turkey from black sea. I would want to draw like even go there because a large part of my family lives there. My favorite color is bordo.

...zur Frage

Referat über sich auf Englisch?

Today, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Anna ..., I am 16 years old and I live in .... with my mother. I was born in Russia. When I moved to Germany with my family I was 4 year. My mother and my vather are divorced. I have an older sister, she is 23 years old. My hobbies are sleeping, cooking and meeting friends. I attend 10th grade. In August of this year i will start my training as a chemist. After my training as a chemist I would like to work one’s way up as a managar of a branch office. With 18 years I would like to make my driver's licence and move out. (ausziehen von daheim weis leider nicht wie ich das anderes formulieren kann) My wishes and plans for the future is to have two children, a cat and a wonderful husband. I would like to life in another country, learn a new language and have a good time fort the rest of my life. I hope my wishes come true.

Thank you for your attention.

Ist das so richtig? Brauch umbedingt eure Hilfe muss das bis morgen können..

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?