Bitte einmal korrigieren:) Englisch Essay über mich

...komplette Frage anzeigen

1 Antwort

Auf die Schnelle:

My name is Franziska Jaekel and my life began on the 18th of August 1991. I was born in Greifswald and lived were until we, that’s my parents and me, moved to Grimmen were we build a house. I had a very peaceful childhood. I love my parents from the bottom of my heart and I owe them much. The “ Friedrich- Willhelm Wander-Schule” wars me primary school. At the age of 11 I defect to the “Gymnasium Grimmen” and achieved my A levels in 2010.

In August 2010 Komma I went to Australia for 5 months. It´s was a very interesting time. Back to Germany Komma I started my studies at a university of Greifswald and want to be aimed to become the teacher of history and religion. On account of a hands-on training I changed my plan and wrote an application to the “Berufsfachschule Bandelin” to train as hier fehlt etwas kindergarten teacher. So I started my application

at

the 1st of September 2012.

My most favorite (=AE; BE = favourite) hobby is riding. I went to hier fehlt etwas horse barn

on every free minute kein Komma till my parents to granted to buy an own horse.

Today Komma I´m hier fehlt etwas owner of six horses and give riding lesson three times at week. My other hobbies are reading, laughing, talking and having fun. I love it to spend time with my boyfriend.

We have an dog and we really like it to take a walk with it. I really hope my life will be so great like my past. I want to marry my boyfriend and have two or three kids. Also I want to work as a kindergarten teacher with nice kids and colleagues. Time will tell if my dreams come true but I´m confident.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.eu,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

:-) AstridDerPu

Was möchtest Du wissen?