Bandname gesucht! :) warum gibt es die ganzen Titel schon?!

... komplette Frage anzeigen

5 Antworten

purple rain :)

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung

was für einen Stil spielt ihr? wievieler personen? nur mädels/jungs oder gemischt?

Kommentar von Iva13
27.11.2013, 16:44

Nur Mädchen

was für ne band, also musikrichtung? bandmitglieder? besondere motivation, thema?

"Die Seelenreißer" ^^

Yellow Rain

1: You say nothing could go wrong. But now we stand here in the rain, and wonder if it's all really. A huge gap between us and if we make just one step too much, then we fall. All without meaning, a life without fun. It is enough, you hurt me, but I want to crawl still in your arms.

And we stand here in the rain, both waiting for the apology. And eager to simply fall asleep, fall asleep with you by my side. 

R: Yellow rain falls down on us. Your eyes are cloudy as the flow of water around us. You know what you've done. I would forgive you, come and kiss me. Yellow Rain, yellow rain. Your hand, take my. Pull me out of the swamp of despair. Take me, kiss me. 

2: Your day is to night. A small step to "Us". You've taken this step to hundreds. But I forgive you. Kiss me. Save me. For this power that surrounds us. It is a game between us. You and me, an odd couple. 

And we stand here in the rain, both waiting for the apology. And eager to simply fall asleep, fall asleep with you by my side. 

R: Yellow rain falls down on us. Your eyes are cloudy as the flow of water around us. You know what you've done. I would forgive you, come and kiss me. Yellow Rain, yellow rain. Your hand, take my. Pull me out of the swamp of despair. Take me, kiss me. 

Bridge: Baby, I love the way you move. Love how your eyes sparkle when you're lying next to me, asleep beside me, hold me in your arms are allowed. 

R: Yellow rain falls down on us. Your eyes are cloudy as the flow of water around us. You know what you've done. I would forgive you, come and kiss me. Yellow Rain, yellow rain. Your hand, take my. Pull me out of the swamp of despair. Take me, kiss me.

Yellow rain falls down on us. Your eyes are cloudy as the flow of water around us. You know what you've done. I would forgive you, come and kiss me. Yellow Rain, yellow rain. Your hand, take my. Pull me out of the swamp of despair. Take me, kiss me.

Yellow rain, hold me tight. Your hand, take my. Pull me out of the swamp of despair. Take me, kiss me. 

Das ist einer von unseren Songs, vielleicht kannst du für jetzt mehr vorstellen!

Was möchtest Du wissen?