Auf Englisch über das Praktikum berichten HILFE

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Insgesamt ist es nicht schlecht geschrieben, daher werde ich nicht viel ändern. Es soll ja auchz noch "nach dir" klingen.

I did my practical training at Malteser in Hackenbroich. I had to work from 8:00 am in the morning to 3:00 pm in the afternoon. My time there was very exciting because I met friendly people. An advantage was that I did not have to work on weekends very often and that I had very comfortable working hours.

What I liked about working there was helping people and doing many different things. What I did not like very much about working there was that I only had one break during the day, which was at about 9:00 am in the morning. So I did not have any time for lunch or any spare time between 9:30 am and 3:00 pm.

The boss was very unfriendly and not helpful, but my colleagues were nice. My work was interesting but also stressful and tiring. I like school better than work because it is easier. When I leave school, I would not like to work at Malteser because it is really too hard and tiring for me.

Vielen dank !!

Hallo,

kleine Anmerkung am Rande, damit du adabei das Sternchen geben kannst.

work from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, at about 9:00 am reicht völlig aus. AM und pm drücken ja schon in the morning bzw. in the evening aus.

AstridDerPu

Ist dieser englische Text korrekt?

I had a football match on Saturday morning. My friends and I played versus Köln. We played at the pitch from Köln. It was super because we won 3:0. I scored two goals. I liked it because we all played good and fast.our team are now at the second place at the table. All in one it was a very good match.

...zur Frage

Vorstellung von sich und Ausbildung in Englisch

Hi, habe bald eine mündliche Prüfung in Englisch in der wir uns am Anfang vorstellen sollen und unsere Ausbildung beschreiben sollen, habt ihr zu meinem Text Verbesserungsvorschläge?

Hello everybody. First of all I would like to introduce myself: My Name is xxx and I am 18 years old. I was born in xxx in 1993 and I live in xxx, that is near xxx. I have an older sister, her name is xxx and she is 21 years old. My hobbies are riding on horses and meeting my friends. At the moment I do an apprenticeship as a administrative professional salaried at the town xxx. Im at the first year of apprenticeship, which duration is 3 years. My tasks are very varied. In the course of my apprenticeship I go through all departments. For example, these are the regulatory office, building authority, tax office, registry office or head office. During my time in the individual departments, I visit the vocational school and courses once a year. My working hours are very varied, too. Twice a week I have at 12 o’clock end of work. Once a week only at 7pm. I have an 39 hour week. One of my tasks is writing a lot of letters to the citizien or business. Other big tasks are: - working out administrative provisions and decisions - implement decisions - records management - advice citizien - do organizational and administrative tasks - process operations in the budget and accounting process In my apprenticeship I was already in five departments. My colleagues are very friendly and solicitous to me.

Very important „book“ are the DVP’s. They contain all important legislations.

...zur Frage

Morgen mündliche Englisch Realschulprüfung, Text Korrektur

Hallo, ich habe morgen meine mündliche Realschulprüfung. Wir haben heute die Aufgabe für die Kurzpresentation(2-3min.) bekommen und wollte eure Meinung wissen. Es geht um ,,My Dream Job,, Hier ist der Text: My dream job Now I will tell you something about my dream job. My dream is to be a police officer because the uniform gives me strength. When I was a child I always wanted to arrest criminals to secure the city. I had three weeks internship at the police station and it was very interesting. So I can imagine to work as a cop. There are many departments in this job. Once the police protection, second the criminal police and finally the district police. The police protection has many interesting activities. They are called to inserts, to traffic accidents but anyway it is very dangerous because they arrest criminals. The criminal police is also an interesting department. They consult witnesses, they consult victims of crime, write reports and they are civil. That’s very important so they are not recognized by the criminals. The district police is something for older cops because they don’t have much action. They attend schools and speak with the pupils. That is not a thing for me. I want to work more at the police protection because it is very interesting. In this job you can earn about 2000 € a month. But it also can increase. That was my presentation about my dream job.

...zur Frage

Kann jemand bitte meinen Letter of Motivation für ein Auslandssemester korrigieren? :-) Dankeschön!

Hallo,

gleich zu Beginn möchte ich sagen, dass ich kein Überflieger für die englische Sprache bin und daher sehr dankbar bin, wenn sich Jemand ein paar Minuten Zeit nehmen kann und möchte, um den folgenden Text zu korrigieren.

Vielen Dank Euch und ich freue mich auf Eure Antworten.

Letter of Motivation

[HOMETOWN], 19 May 2014

Dear Sir and Madam,

My name is [NAME] and I am currently studying at the University of Applied Sciences in [HOMETOWN], Germany to get my Master Degree in Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Science. I am writing to you to express my intention why I would like to apply for the program at University of [UNIVERSITY]. In the following I will mention some facts which I have led to my decision to spend the upcoming winter semester in 2014/15 in [COUNTRY].

For me, doing an exchange semester would be a great chance to enlarge my professional knowledge. I have a particular interest to improve my English language capabilities, because it has become an absolute necessity for all graduates. Through the participation at the academic courses, I will benefit extraordinary and enhance my English language skills. In addition, I am generally considered to be motivated, outgoing and responsible, so I will use the benefit to get in contact with home students and learn their way of life, while I stay at the University of [UNIVERSITY].

As I have always planned to spend some time abroad during my studies, I am very happy to use the opportunities given to us by the Erasmus program. The University of [UNIVERSITY] is my first choice for my study abroad due to the offered courses because I think the University of [UNIVERSITY] offers me to combine my personal aims with my academic improvement. While checking the online catalogue I had found some useful courses for biotechnology and pharmaceutical sciences which I would like to participate. I have felt very confident that the offered courses fit in a very good manner to the modules at my home university, so this exchange will allow me to expanding my knowledge and widening my experience in a variety of academic disciplines. Furthermore it will give me the opportunity to study new subjects, which are not available at my home university.

Altogether, the student abroad, particularly the Master Degree Programme in the University of [UNIVERSITY], will benefit my character as well it will be the best opportunity for preparation for the lifetime, especially for my career.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,

[NAME]

...zur Frage

Könnt ihr mir bitte sagen, ob dieser englische Tagesbericht gut ist und ob ich Fehler habe?

Like every day my day began in the veterinarian's practise Dr. xxxx at 8. 50 o'clock. First I went to the recreation room where I met the assistants, the doctor and the leader of the practise. After I welcomed everybody, I changed and went forwards to the reception. There I went to my roster and saw that I was assigned, as usual, to the same doctor, but the first appointment was an operation and not a normal treatment, as usual. That‘s why I went in to the operation space where the doctor and the veterinarian's assistants already prepared everything. I helped them, by cleaning the table of treatment, filling in the syringe and putting out the protective clothes and the equipment. Then I went to the doctor and she explained that a sheepdog was already laid in anaesthesia for a surgery. They would operate him now on the eye, because he had an ocular illness. So I went to the back to help the veterinarian's assistants. We lifted the dog on a table of treatment and pushed him in the operation space where we laid him on the operating table. I was allowed to watch during the whole operation. First a part of the eye was cut out. To covert he created hole, the doctor cut off a part of the cornea and laid this about the hole. Finally the doctor sewed up the whole thing. I really found the operation very interesting, because I saw different equipment, and I had never seen an operation before, so it was really new for me. I had no problems with the blood or with the sight of the eye what is of course one of the important conditions for a veterinarian. Then at 11. 00 o'clock we were ready with the quite costly operation of the eye. I bound a ruff around the head of the dog, so that he cannot scratch himself and sore the seam. We lifted the dog again from the operating table on the normal table of treatment. There the dog could wake up from the anesthesia. I had a little bit extra time, while the dog was sleeping, so I cleaned the devices of the operation and welded the equipment. Slowly the dog woke up. Thats why we brought the dog to the doctor's office from before. There were already the animal holders and waited for the dog. We laid the dog on the prepared mats on the ground and went out, so that the dog could wake in rest. So I went again behind to the operation space and cleaned further the devices. Then at 11. 45 o'clock I heard very vague and loudly noises. Because I anyway just finished my work, I went before to the adoption and saw that everybody was totally turned up and tried to bring the sheepdog who had woken up from the anaesthesia under control, because he ran like mad through the space. The owners from him had taken off the ruff, although the doctor explained to them that this collar was necessary. The assistants could hold the dog after 5 minutes, they tried to calm the dog, because he was hurting himself. But then the doctor looked to the dog and noted that he had torn open two seams and so the wound was open. This meant for the doctor

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?