Assess and Discuss was sind das für Operatoren?

1 Antwort

Hier ein paar Notizen die mir im Unterricht sehr geholfen haben: Discuss: -Investigate by argument -Here a comparison of pro and con arguments are required → try and relate your arguments to the text -Structure your argumentative essay before you start writing -In any case: don't include your own opinion!

Assess darf man denke ich die eigene Meinung mit einbringen. LG

Dankeschön hab es zwar erst jetzt gelesen aber hat mir sehr geholfen.

Schule/Abitur/Englisch 12 - Useful phrases , An*lysis, "that means that..."

Guten Abend meine lieben Mitmenschen! :)

Ich komme gleich zum Punkt. Ich bin in der zwölften Klasse und habe immer und immer wieder das Problem, dass meine Satzbildung in Englisch, was Grammatik betrifft und Wortschatz betrifft schlecht ist. Weshalb ich auch schon an meiner Grammatik arbeite. Was mir fehlt sind gezielte Vokabeln und Sätze, die sich in Klausuren gut anhören, denn meine Sätze klingen meist alle vollkommen gleich und, wenn ich ehrlich bin, nach 8. Klasse Englisch. Große Probleme habe ich in Klausuren zu erklären, was ich meine oder was andere meinen(Das habe ich im übrigen auch im Deutschen, da fällt es mir nur weniger auf).

Beispiel: Eine Klausur über den Amerikanischen Traum. Dazu dient ein Ausszug von James Truslow Adams "The Epic of America".

Anlysis: Anlyse the implications of Adams "vision of a"...better and richer and fuller (life) for every man, with opportunity for each according to his ability or achievement." and explain on the basis of your historical knowledge of the USA and Great Britain what it actually means.

Nun soll ich diese "quote" erläutern und normalerweise schreibe ich dann Sätze wie diese:

• Adams says "(better richer bla, hier setze ich nochmal das Zitat ein)", that means that...
  • Adams tries to say that...
  • ...which means...
  • Some Americans think they...

So und mit diesen Sätzen, die in jeder Klausur vor kommen, habe ich meine Probleme. Jeder Satz klingt gleich und dazu auch noch unglaublich schlecht. Habt ihr vielleicht Ideen, welche Satzanfänge ich stattdessen nutzen könnte um Erläuterungen zu geben?

Habe im Internet schon nach solchen phrases gesucht, nur keine gefunden, da ich nicht wusste wie man diese "Erläuterungs-Phrases" nennt.

an*lysis = A N A L Y S E

...zur Frage

cartoon Analyse Trump vs Hillary? (english)

Hi, könnte bitte jemand sich den cartoon anschauen und ideen einbringen was der Zeichner damit sagen will??             

einfach paar ideen bitte kurz schreiben, also wie ihr den versteht wäre supii.   

ich hab mal so angefangen:     

The cartoon was drawn by John Darkow and it was published on the Internet on July 7th, 2016.        

It deals with the similar approach of Hillary and Trump in terms of winning the election even though their political aims are very different.

mit einbezogen sollte sein:          

-reasons why people vote (not) for Trump/Hillary                                     

-differences between Trump and Hillary

(-campaigning, TV-devates, national conventions)                                     

danke euch so sehr schonmal!!!(schreib morgen eine Klausur wo so ne ähnliche Karikatur drankommt:/)        

LG<3       

...zur Frage

Aufforderungssatz oder Bitte?

Ich schreibe morgen eine KA ( bin in der 8. Klasse) und wir haben ein Arbeitsblatt bekommen ohne Lösungen diese sätze sind direct speech und ich muss sie in reported speech umwandeln. Aber ich weiss immer nicht, ob es ein Command ist oder request.

hier sind die Sätze:

`Gracie, please dont argue with Mike`

`Mike and Gracie, discuss your opinions quietly.`

´Gracie, dont use bad language in my classroom`

`Gracie. could you say sorry toMike, please?´

´Dont interrupt lessons again, Gracie.´

Danke;)

...zur Frage

Kurzgeschichte analysieren englisch?

Ich hab eine Analyse zu einer Kurzgeschichte geschrieben und wir schreiben nach den Ferien die englisch klasur und ich weiß jtz nicht ob die Analyse gut ist, es wär lieb wenn sie jemand mal die Analyse durchlesen würde und seine Meinung dazu äußern würde und mir Tipps geben könnte. Danke im Voraus !

Die Kurzgeschichte ist folgende: Laura bye Robert O'Neil

Everybody in the crowded restaurant stared when the young woman suddenly threw a glass of wine in the face of the older man sitting opposite her at a table near the window. The young woman was attractive and well dressed. The man was at least twenty years older than she was. He looked shocked. The young woman suddenly stood up and ran towards the door. 5 ”Laura, come back, please,” the older man shouted. But she had already reached the door. The man ran after her. It had started to rain outside. She ran out into the middle of the street. ”For God's sake, give me a chance to explain,” the man shouted. She turned around and stared at him. A car had just turned the corner and was coming towards her very fast. The driver had not turned his windscreen wipers on, and he was talking to someone on his 10 mobile. Then - suddenly - he saw her -directly in front of him, so close that he could see her eyes when she turned her head and looked at him.

Die Aufgabung Stellung ist folgende : 1a) examine the First sentence of the Story. How does it get the reader's attention right away? 1b) at what Point of the Story do you Sense that something Bad might happen? What words or actions help to build up suspense as the Story develops? C) explain the effect of giving the car driver's perspective in the Last sentence. Why do you think the author chose to end the story like this?

Meine Analyse: I analyse the Short Story Laura, written bei Robert O'Neil. It is about two persons who are in a relationship. They are sitting in a restaurant. And the girlfriend ist very angry about her boyfriend. The story is written in written in the third-Person omniscient narrator.

The first sentence of the story get the reader's attention,because it begins that a women threw a glass of wine in the face of a older man, but it is not written why, then the reader wants to read the full part of the story, because he want to know what had happened. I sense at l.10 that something bad might happened:"for God's sake, give me a chance to explain". From my opinion there is a tension in ll.5-6 where Laura runs towards the door and in ll.12-13 where the car comes. I think the Author gives the car driver's perspective in the last sentence , because he wants to build up suspense. In my point of view this has a very big effect to the reader, because i was really exited at this part.

...zur Frage

Kann mir jemand bei der Englisch Hausaufgabe helfen. Ich soll einen Text mit 300-400 Wörtern schreiben. Aufgabe steht unten?

Choose one of the following tasks: 1. Write an essay about the difficulties and challenges of being a teenager. Your text could focus on some of the following: peer pressure, appearance, drugs and alcohol, parents, friends, boyfriend/ girlfriend Make your own title

1. In your newspaper there is a debate going on about the use of computers and cell phones. One reader writes that: “Time spent on the computer or the cell phone inevitably means time taken away from real interaction with others”. You decide to take part in the debate by writing a reader’s letter, where you discuss this statement and describe how you use the computer or the cell phone both at home and at school.
...zur Frage

Was heißt das auf deutsch das ist echt?

And it’s basically I went to this party and this guy touched me up and then I was forced to make out with people without consent and then people called me a slut for this and other things.

das hah mir meine englische Freundin geschrieben und sie meinte das sie deswegen traurig ist.

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?