Alles richtig geschrieben ( Englisch, Rechtschreibung Grammatik )?

6 Antworten

Hi Sue,

I think you should try to forget him. He doesn't deserve you. He broke up with a stupid text message, which shows how immature he is. You deserve better and I'm sure you'll get over him. Now you're of course sad and mad, and you are allowed to be that, but it's also important to move on and to heal the deep scars inside of your heart. I mean, who cares about him? Maybe later he'll perceive what he has lost. Stay happy, enjoy your life and show him what a beautiful and strong person you are. Don't think you're dependent on him. He isn't your drug. You can live without him! You've had a good life before you met him. Never forget that. I'll give you a piece of advice: To avoid pain you can put all the photos and presents which remember you of him in a box and stop looking at them. I hope that I could help you and you should know that you can always talk to me, about everything.

Love, Mina

~~~~~~~~~

Das wäre mein Vorschlag. Habe versucht so wenig wie möglich abzuändern, nur ein paar Rechtschreib- oder Grammatikfehler.

Liebe Grüsse vom PurpleRacoon:)

He doesn't deserve you.
Most of all, he broke up with you in a stupid text message.
Of course you're sad and mad now and you're allowed to be trat, but it's also time to move on and heal the deep wounds inside of your heart.
I mean who cares, maybe he will perceive what he lost..
Be happy, enjoy your life..
Don't think you're addicted to him like he's a drug you cant live without..
..and avoid places which remind you of him.
.. you should know that you can always talk to me.

Ich hab das 'scars' in wounds geändert, da es einfach besser passt. Narben sind ja immerhin schon geheilt :)

und denk an den Unterschied von "your" und "you're" :D

Der Sinn und Zweck von Hausaufgaben ist, dass man sein erlerntes Wissen umsetzt. Die Fehler, die dabei gemacht werden werden vom Lehrer erklärt und verbessert. Nur so lernt man dann auch diese Fehler in Zukunft zu vermeiden.

Und ja, es täte dir wirklich gut, den Text gemeinsma mit deinem Lehrer zu verbessern.

Um was geht es in dem Lied "What he wanted" von AnnenMayKantereit?

Hi zusammen, wie der Titel schon ahnen lässt, verstehe ich nicht ganz um was es in diesem Lied geht. Ich verstehe den englichen Text größtenteils, aber Inhaltlich versteh ich es irgendwie nicht so ganz. (Habe unten noch den Englischen Text eingefügt)

Was ich eben weiß ist, dass da so ein Zigeuner ist, der wohl allein sein möchte und in die welt gehen und irgenwas mit Herzschmerz oder ähnliches...? Könnt ihr mir helfen?

But though he never knew What heartache is He went out for a single kiss

And he told his father That he's never coming back But maybe with a broken back

He was a gypsy From the coast And what he wanted the most Was being on his own All alone In the dark and the light every night And he'd want nobody to be tired

And he'd get it And hide it and let me down He wanted it all In all the town It got to be the same for me And all he'd ever feel Is the gypsy feeling free

Hey x4

That gypsy from the coast And what he wanted the most That gypsy from the coast And what he wanted the most

All the times that he tried to lie He was able to set his fire All the people around Listening to his sound And he was crazy without no doubt

And he hshfkdvsufjckxgsbdjdjck

And if you like him Just give him some money Come on like him he's very funny

Hey x4

That gypsy from the coast And what he wanted the most That gypsy from the coast And what he wanted the most Interval Oh, that gypsy from the coast What he wanted the most That gypsy from the coast What he wanted the most And though he never knew What heartache is He went out for a single kiss Hey

LG Riman

...zur Frage

JOHNNY ENGLISH RICHTIG SO?

Hallo! Ich hab dieses Cover beschrieben, jedoch muss es mehr als eine Seite lang werden.Könntet ihr mir helfen? Ich hab schon geschrieben:

On the cover you can see the 'MI7' agent, who is the main character of the film. He is called Johnny English, which is also the title of the movie. He has formed his hands to the defensive posture, because he loves karate and feels himself professional. In the left hand he has a gun. Here can you see that Johnny can multitask, because he shoots the enemies with the one hand down and with the other hand he finishes them with his karate tricks. Johnny English stands on his feet confidently. This means the agent is unerring and wants to implement his plan quickly. He doesn't regret his decisions and knows how to do his mistakes well according to his lights. The man also carries a parachute backpack, which means that he has no fear of heights and flies on all problems without thinking. Between Johnny and English, you can see a fireball with a J and E on it, which is the abbreviation of his name. The fireball stands for explosion which he leaves behind him every time. Of course, does he treat the problems without thinking and he can handle it in his manner well. On the cover you can see a description to him: "He knows no fear. He knows no danger. He knows nothing." Here can you see that he has no negative feelings. He goes to every problem with a positive vibe.  The background is white and his suit is black. Here could be believed in Ying Yang because in every nice-looking person is darkness hidden. This person is Pascal Sauvage, who wants to rule the world. When you see Johnny English, you will know that the film is a mixture of comedy and action.  

...zur Frage

Wie kann ich "Mr. Mumsford" besser analysieren?

Und zwar schreib ich morgen eine Englisch Klausur. Ich habe als Übung den Text "Mr. Mumsford" analysiert. Ich wollt euch fragen, ob ihr mir dabei helfen könntet, es besser zu machen oder mir sagen, wo ich was falsch gemacht habe. Habe ich zu viel Text wiedergegeben oder gehört das beim Analysieren/Intepretieren dazu?" In the given Text " Mr. Mumsford" are two maincharackters, Bibs and the principal. Bibs is a janitor in the small southern school. He starts his work 27 years ago. On his first day he earned by the principal his nickname "Bibs". He doesn´t like this nickname. In 27 years nobody knows his real name. That makes him depressive. He gives the blames to his principal and hate him for that. Bibs starts to think to kill him on one day. That shows his despair.Late at night he catchs the principal in the school. The principal was very surprised. Bibs tells him, that he comes to kill him. The principal is scared and confused. He trys to settle the conflict friendly. That shows, that he is obliging and goes respecktfull with other opionion. He promise him, that he name him and all the other teacher Mr. Mumsford and not bibs. He shows respect.All in all we can say, that Mr. Mumsford was an very depressive man, because his nickname and, that nobody knows his realname. He was so in depressive, that he think to kill the principal.The principal is an very respectfully man, because he accepted the opinion from the janitor and promised him, that everyone say know Mr Mumsford to him."Das ist meine Analyse, ich hab extra Zeilenangaben ausgelassen. Falls ich Grammatikfehler gemacht habe, könnt ihr es auch benennen.

Danke schonmal im Vorraus dass ihr mir dabei hilft.

...zur Frage

Indirect speech korrekt angewendet?

Wie muss es heißen wenn dort steht: Charles: "I don't have time to do my homework."

Heißt es dann:

He said that he didn't have time to do his homework.

oder

He said that he didn't had time to do his homework.

...zur Frage

Kann mir wer diese englische Zusammenfassung korrigieren?

`The Absolutely True Diay of a part time Indian´ is the abridged adapted version from the novel by Sherman Alexie and is about an Indian Boy. who is going on a all-white-school In the first paragraph, Arnold is flirting with Penelope. She is telling him her dreams, but Arnold laughing at her. He is asking her, what she really want to do with her life. Then she´s telling him, her real dreams. She´s wanting to be a architect. Arnold doesn´t lauhging at her, because it´s his drem too.

In the second paragraph Arnold and Penelope are going with roger and his friends to a diner. He is ordering many things for Penelope and him. But he is sad, because he haven´t money. He is poor. As Arnold going to the toilett, he tells Roger that he has forget his wallet, but Arnold is lying. Roger is understanding and lending him the money. At the school Penelope telling him, that she´s knwoing that he has lending money from roger. She´s asking him, whether he is poor and he didn´t lying to her. Penelope telling it roger and he helping him in the future. Now Arnold knowing that he doesn´t need to lie.

Danke schonmal im vorraus,

Mylania

Ps: Die Aufgabe war ein Text zusammenzufassen und das in der Jetzt Form

...zur Frage

Heißt es keep him When he buys you food oder keep him If he buys you food?

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?