2Briefe auf englisch, passt das so?

...komplette Frage anzeigen

2 Antworten

Beide Texte sind beim Überfliegen korekt. Was mir nur aufgefallen ist, ist dass du den letzten Teil in beiden Briefen gleich hast und dass du manchmal Shortforms verwendest und manchmal nicht.

LaVivaaa 10.03.2014, 16:55

ok danke:-)! Sind die Briefe an sich gut geschrieben?

Dear …!

I want to (besser: would like to) tell you about a great movie. It is called “Not without my daughter” and it’s (Zeit) directed by Brian Gilbert. The movie is about Mody, Betty and their daughter Mahtab. They are an American family which flies to Iran. After two weeks Komma Mody decides to live with his family there. But Betty is not happy with his decision and wants to flee and at the end she manages to escape. I like the film because the actors are great and the director has good ideas. My mum thinks the story of the film is so real. It’s very interesting and has rarely (Position) boring scenes. So you must watch it!

Love,

Dear …!

I want to (s.o.) tell you about a very nice film! It’s called “E.T” and it’s (s.o.) directed by Steven Spielberg. The movie is about E.T, an alien, which misses the departure of its space ship. It makes friend with a ten- year- old boy on earth. However, it is ill and must probably die. I like the film because the actors are great and the director has good ideas. My mum thinks the story of the film is very unusual. It’s very interesting and has rarely (s.o.) boring scenes. I thik you will like it too, so you must watch it (s.o.)!

Love,

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.eu,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

AstridDerPu

LaVivaaa 10.03.2014, 17:07

sehr gut!:-) Danke♥

Was möchtest Du wissen?