Frage von Feiniii,

Zitate Liebe/Freundschaft/Trauer auf Englisch

Hi :) Ich suche zitate über Liebe, Freundschaft oder auch trauer. Englisch wär cool :) etwas so lang wie: I'm not the same girl anymore. Pain changed me. Sowas in der art :) Danke schonmal im vorraus :)

Antwort von megi99,
1 Mitglied fand diese Antwort hilfreich

hey, wie wär´s denn damit?

By the way I want to say, before you go I need you so!

By the way, I want to say, please don´t go, I love you so!

Don´t love one boy, don´t love two boys, love the boy who loves you.

Give your smile to everyone but give your love to only 1!

How can I say I love you when I love you more than words can say?

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out

Friendship is like a kind of Gold, it's hard to find and hard to hold. A girl needs 3 things in her life: Love to make her weak; alcohol to make her strong; and friends to pick her up when the first two made her hit the ground. A friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself. A friend in need is a friend indeed. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend. Friendship isn't a big thing. It's a million little things. I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. A friend is a person who knows all your flaws, differences, and mistakes, yet still loves everything about you. Friendship cannot be bought. Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest. It's about who came and never left your side. The most memorable people in life will be the friends who loved you when you weren’t very lovable. Friendship is the art of distance - Love is the art of closeness. A best friend is the one who can look at you with the biggest simle on your face and still know something's wrong. Friends are those rare people who ask, how we are and then wait to hear the answer. There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won’t anymore, and who always will. So don’t worry about people from your past, there’s a reason why they didn’t make it to your future. I asked god for a river and he gave me the Ocean. I asked god for a flower and he gave me a garden. I asked god for a friend and it's you he gave to me.

Death is nothing at all, I have only slipped away into the next door room, I am I and you are you... Whatever we were to each other, that we are still. Call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the usual way which you always used. Put no difference into your tone, wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrows. Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together. Play, smile, think of me, pray for me. Let my name be ever the household word that it always was. Let it be spoken without effect, without the ghost of a shadow on it. Life means all it ever meant, it is the same as it ever was, there is absolutely unbroken continuity. Why should I be out of mind, because I am out of sight? I am but waiting for you, for in the interval. Somewhere very near just around the corner... All Is Well... (unkown author)

Do not stand at my grave and weep; I am not there. I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow; I am diamond glints of snow; I am the sunlight on ripened grain; I am the gentle autumn's rain. When you awaken in the morning's hush; I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds encircled flight I am the soft star that shines at night Do not stand at my grave and cry; I am not there, I did not die sry....die über truaer sind bisschen länger

hoffe konnte trotzdem weiterhelfen lg megi

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Verwandte Fragen

Fragen Sie die Community