Wer kann mir diese Postkarte( Postcard from New York) korrigieren?!

4 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Dear Can, I am in New York for a week. The weather is very cold HERE. The first day, it was not AS cold AS IT IS now.At monday (the first day) I was in (OHNE ARTIKEL) Fifth Avenue to buy some clothes.It was VERY CROWDED there!At tuesday I was in (OHNE ARTIKEL) Central Park in the south OF Fifth Avenue.I played footbalL THERE with my new friends.On wednesday and thursday I was at home because it was raining. And today, it is friday, I fixed up with my father to go to the cinema! I am very happy! I'LL wait FOR your answer!

Ach ja, und "fixed up with my father" passt glaub ich auch nicht. Das hieße, dass du deinen Vater renoviert hast^^. Du meinst glaube ich "met up with" (getroffen). Hoffe ich konnte helfen! Viel Glück bei der Schularbeit!

@Tyrantdog

Kann ich auch schreiben : I come with my father to a decision to go to the cinema!

Dear Can, I am in New York for a week. The weather is very cold.The first day was Monday and it wasn't as cold asnow. I was in the Fifth Avenue on monday to buy some clothes.Thy were many people.On tuesday I was in the Central Park in the south from Fifth Avenue.I was playing football with friends there.On wednesday and thursday it was raining so I had to stay at home.Today its friday and I will go to cinema with my father! I am very happy!I am waiting for your answer! Your best friend...!

Ich hoffe ich konnte die helfen. Kann aba sein das da noch ein paar kleine Fehler drin sind. Aba die sind dann klein und das macht nix einer der gut englisch kann versteht das trotzdem;)

Achte auf den Satzbau: Subjekt Verb Objekt.

Dear Ca, I'm staying in New York for one week. The weather here is very cold. On the first day, it wasn't as cold as now. There were lot of people. in the south of i wait for ur answer ur my best friend.

The first day it was not as cold as now.