Warum habe ich diesen Brief (Pfändungsankündigung) bekommen?

... komplette Frage anzeigen

7 Antworten

I think this isnt a fake so you will get a Visitor who will take some of your Objects which are worth a bit to make some money and pay your bills. You have to let the person in and he will ask you if you have got the money with you. Maybe he will ask for your bank account.

The costs are from a tv organisation, that supports the public tv channels (e.g. ARD, ZDF, BR, WDR) Everybody has to pay but nobody wants, so you are not allone!

I wish you good luck

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung

Thank you very much! Yes I remember this ZDF letters! If I had a TV or have watched any TV network in Germany I would have paid it for sure! But I have never had a TV in Germany at all! When I moved into a shared apartment I started receiving these letters!
More than one hundred times I tried to contact them via their telephone number to explain it to them that they are making a mistake but they never ever picked it up! So I thought it must be a fake or not important that they never answer their phones! But they just kept sending me more and more bills and I would put them all into the trash bin! I ignored the letters! Now I receive this one which I really didn’t know what it was until you told me now! What should I do? I am telling the truth! I was not and am not a TV user of any German network at all!

Kommentar von PatrickLassan
28.06.2016, 08:56

But I have never had a TV in Germany at all!

You have to pay this pay even you don't have a TV.

What should I do?

Pay.

Es geht um den Rundfunkbeitrag, der nicht gezahlt wurde.

Fernsehgebühren nicht bezahlt! Ist PFLICHT in Deuschland!

Du hast irgendwo Schulden. Da Du nicht bezahlt hast, wird Dir das Geld jetzt vom Konto gepfändet, das heißt eingezogen.

Kommentar von PatrickLassan
27.06.2016, 19:00

Nicht irgendwo, sondern beim Beitragsservice. Es geht um den Rundfunkbeitrag.

In Germany, you have to pay broadcasting fees what you didn't. That's it - no big deal. Pay your bills and it's done.

Du hast Deine Rundfunkgebühren für die im Schreiben aufgeführten Zeträume nicht bezahlt. Der fällige Betrag wird gepfändet, wenn Du nciht sofort alls bezahlst.

You have not paid your radio and tv fees for the period(s) listed in the letter.The amount due will be confiscated unless you pay immediately.