Frage von Nici401975, 18

Vielleicht könnt ihr mir ja weiter helfen. Wir müssen eine Kurzgeschichte in Englisch schreiben?

Folgende Wörter müssen dabei sein. 4 o´clock- excited - waiting- outside - make - up- look- fierce-lion-dad´s- jacket- picturs-knees-bag-mobile-got the parts-phone-found

Antwort
von YunaTidusAuron, 8

Wie wäre es mit sowas wie:

It was 4 o´clock am and Arry was still waiting. It was cold outside, so Arry had to wear her dad's jacket. She was excited. Now she would finally get vengeance.“Swift as a deer. Quiet as a shadow. Fear cuts deeper than swords. Quick as a snake. Calm as still water. Fear cuts deeper than swords.Strong as a bear. Fierce as a wolverine. Fear cuts deeper than swords. The man who fears losing has already lost. Fear cuts deeper than swords. Fear cuts deeper than swords. Fear cuts deeper than swords”, she quietly said to herself. That was the favorite part of her favorite book, written by her favorite novelist, the legend GRRM. Arry climbed up a tree, repeating the words over and over again. Normally she would have had to come up with an excuse for not being home that late, but well...She'd make up for everything, for not being there when her parents had needed her... As she reached the crown of the tree, she immediately started looking for his face. It was kinda burned into her memory. Her jacket had an ornamentation, a lion, the sigil of the house whose only survivor was a 13 year old girl . She had to leave everything behind, all the pictures, all the jewelry. Then she saw him, the traitor, the bástard, the child born of incest who murdered and raped her family and tore her life apart. "Kneel before your king.", he said and everybody obeyed. Everybody, except Arry who was already standing on solid ground again. "On your knees or I'll have your head!", the king shouted. "So what?", Arry replied. "Will you have a bag put over my head? Will you have me tortured? Will you have me killed? I don't care. I've finally found you, after all those years." Her facial expression was like the one of a dead body. She didn't show any emotions. Arry got the parts she needed to fulfill her plan a few hours before the kings arrival. A phone she wanted to use as a remote detonator, a mobile unit she had stolen in which the bomb was hidden. It was a perfect plan. The kingsguards were surprised. They were trained to defend their king against assassination attempts or groupies but a girl.. "Go play with your dolls, kid!", said the one on the left and laughed. Arry slowly went to the van and opened the door. She wanted to see look on the king's face when he found out that his last hour had come and he realised that his murderer was a girl younger than he himself. She enjoyed watching this monster whimpering and begging for his life. Then she unlocked her phone and pressed the button.

Kommentar von YunaTidusAuron ,

Ach ja: "Swift as a ... than swords" ist aus A song of ice and fire, genauso wie der Charakter "Arry". Sämtliche Rechte gehören/liegen bei dem rechtmäßigen Urheber, George R.R. Martin. Siehe §51UrhG.

Expertenantwort
von earnest, Community-Experte für Englisch, 9

Erwartest du jetzt, dass wir die Geschichte für dich schreiben?

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community

Weitere Fragen mit Antworten