Frage von lalolalola, 46

tumblrspruch?

Suche einen Spruch sollte um liebeskummer... gehen und auf Englisch sein. 2 Beispiele "You know you really love someone when you can’t hate them for breaking your heart." "They told me not to fall in love, that shit is pointless." dankee

Antwort
von Blvck, 21

ah, die guten alten Tumblrsprüche...

I didn’t mean to fall in love, but I did. And you didn’t mean to hurt me, but you did.

This is love…isn’t it? When you notice someone’s absence and hate that absence more than anything? More, even, than you love [their] presence?

you lit the fires in my heart and I won't give that up

the sky is beautiful but I'd rather look at you because you have more galaxies in your eyes than the number of stars in the sky

They told me that to make her fall in love, I had to make her laugh. But everytime she laughs I’m the one who falls in love.

Cigarettes didn’t phase me, cuts didn’t scare me, drugs didn’t need me but god I went an hour without you and I finally realized what addiction was like.

Missing you comes in waves, tonight I'm drowning.

If you ever ask me how many times you've crossed my mind, I would say once. Because you came, and never left.

I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.

As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.

of all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you

I wanna die once or twice with you.

And in the silence I suddenly understood the many ways a person can die but still be alive

Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks.Not in what they say.Just in what they are.

I love the sound of thunder because it reminds me of the noise my heart makes when i see you.

I tried to kill the taste of you
that won’t seem to leave my tongue
by drinking 13 shots of vodka
and yet your name still burns more than
any drink every could

Losing him was like hearing every goodbye ever said to me all at once.

She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn’t supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something

I still miss you like the moon misses the warm kiss of the sunwhen the earth dances between them and steals away it’s love.

When silence between two people is comfortable, you know you have found love.

We’re meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us?

Kein Plan, was du mit mir machst, wenn du lachst.

I wonder how biology can explain the physical pain you feel in your chest when all you want to do is be with someone.

In a room full of art I'd still stare at you.

Wie soll man einen Menschen vergessen, mit dem man alles vergessen hat?

The say that poems are made to touch the places your hands can't reach and well, I guess that makes your smile a poem.

She talked about art and I talked about her.

I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels, but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons

Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.

Your still runs through my head every night I lie in bed

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community

Weitere Fragen mit Antworten