Traurige Zitate auf english?

6 Antworten

I can see you're sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you want to cry... Das drückt sehr gut die eigenen gefühle aus wenn es einem nicht gut geht finde ich...

I can see you're sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you want to cry-Eminem, mockingbird

I would like die!

Time to say goodbye!

"People make mistakes, even the ones we love. We forgive, and keep moving forward."

"Sometimes you have to be a part from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more."

"Truth only means something when it's hard to admit."

"you have to love something before you can hate it."

"I mean, if the relationship can't survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term?"

Alles aus "Mit Dir an meiner Seite" bzw "The Last Song"

"I don't care if it hurts, I want to have control, I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul, I want you to notice when I'm not around." - Radiohead: Creep.

"I don't wanna be your friend, I just wanna be your lover, no matter how it ends, no matter how it starts." - Radiohead: House of Cards.

"Oh my god, wish I could swim 'cause I'm gonna drown in depression again." - The Pretty Reckless: Oh my God.

"You didn't see me I was falling apart, I was a television version of a person with a broken heart." - The National: Pink Rabbits. 

"Your soul is haunting me and telling me that everything is fine but I wish I was dead." - Lana Del Rey: Dark Paradise.

"Will you still love me when I shine from words but not from beauty?" - Lana Del Rey: Old Money.

"Yet still inside I felt alone, for reasons unknown to me." - Lana Del Rey: Old Money.