Frage von OsamaBee, 51

Stimmt die Grammatik meines Englisch-Vortrages?

Ich habe gerade meinen Englischvortrag für meine mündliche Prüfung fertig und finde er klingt irgendwie komisch.....das Thema musste ich leider wählen....vielleicht könnte ja mal jemand drüber schauen? VIELEN DANK

Introduction Today, I`m very proud to show you my wooden Cessna CE 208 Amphibian Caravan, the largest single-engine seaplane in the world. It can carry more than 1 ton payload in the original and is one of the safest aircraft´s wich were ever bulit.

Why did I chosen this topic? Since I was a child, I had the dream to fly like a bird why airplanes delight me until today. It tooks very much effort to built this model and I´m very proud to use it for my exam.

Who was involved? At first I have to say that I didn´t made this plane alone. It was made in pertnerwork with Franz. H. In the 8th grade at the free elective course „Only Flying is more beautiful“. Mr. B provided us energetic too and was a really big help.

What was your target?

The task implied that we had to make a model from a airplane our choice. The benchmark doesn´t matter. Both of us liked seaplanes most and found the Cessna very fascinating. So we made us to our target to make one in our course.

Workflow

At first to materialize the Cessna we outlined the whole aircraft on white paper. We began with the fuselage. We outlined the fuselage at a rectangular piece wood and sawn the fuselage out. Afterwards we cut´s the edges and made them round. Mr. B gave us the wings so we just had to shortening and round them. We made the plane float from two twentyfive centimeters long wooden rods. These were like their retainers just shortening and made round. Later, we pierced two holes on eatch plane float, in order to could attach them. After that we taped each part and our airplane was ready.

Which materials, sources and tools did you use?

Now, after the workflow, you can see that our aircraft was just built from wood and wood glue. We informed us about the aircraft type on bredow-web.......The huge knowledge from Mr. B helped us very while building the model.

How much time was required?

We required 8-10 lessons to built the aircraft and made a elaboration about it.

Do you had problems while building?

The building process was running frictionless and we had only one poblem. We had to drill skewed in the fuselage therewith we can stick the planefloat on the fuselage. That was very hard and only Mr. B solved this problem.

What was the result?

Now you can regard on the result. I think you can see the resemblance to the original.

End

In the end, I liked the projekt very much because it mades lot´s of fun to buit this model. But at the next time I would make some things different. I would choose other materials wich are easier to treat and I would choose an other aircraft typ like a Boing triple seven because this aircraft should be easier to built.

Hilfreichste Antwort - ausgezeichnet vom Fragesteller
von AstridDerPu, Community-Experte für Englisch, 13

Today, I`m very proud to show you my wooden Cessna CE 208 Amphibian Caravan, the largest single-engine seaplane in the world. It can carry more than 1 ton (Hier fehlt etwas.) payload in the original (Ausdruck) and is one of the safest aircraft´s (RS; Grammatik) wich (RS) were ever bulit (RS) (Grammatik).

Why did I chosen (Grammatik) this topic? Since I was a child, I had (Grammatik) the dream to fly like a bird why airplanes delight me until today (Anbindung). It tooks (Grammatik) very much effort to built (Grammatik, RS) this model and I´m very proud to use (Wiederholung) it for my exam.

Who was involved? (---) first (Komma) I have to say that I didn´t made (Grammatik) this plane alone. It was made in pertnerwork (RS) with Franz. H. In (RS) the 8th grade at (Präposition) the free elective course (Ausdruck) „Only Flying is more beautiful“. Mr. B provided us energetic too (Das ergibt keinen Sinn.) and was a really big help (Word Order).

What was your (Grammatik) target?

The task implied (Wort) that we had to make a model from (Präposition) a (RS; Grammatik) airplane (Hier fehlt eine Präposition.) our choice. The benchmark (Wort) doesn´t (Grammatik) matter. Both of us liked seaplanes most and found the Cessna very fascinating. So we made us to our target (= Denglisch oder, wie meine englischen Freunde so gerne sagen „Deutschlish“) to make one in our course.

Workflow

(---) first to materialize (Wort) the Cessna (Komma) we outlined the whole aircraft on white paper. We began with the fuselage. We outlined the fuselage at (Präposition) a rectangular piece (Hier fehlt eine Präposition.) wood and sawn (Grammatik) the fuselage out (Word Order). Afterwards (Komma) we cut´s (Grammatik; RS) the edges and made them round. Mr. B gave us the wings so we just had to shortening (Grammatik) and round them. We made the plane float from two twentyfive (RS) centimeters (= AE; BE = centimetres) long 25-centimetre(ohne s)-long wooden rods. These were like their retainers just shortening (Grammatik) and made round. (Satzstellung) Later, we pierced two holes on (Präposition) eatch (RS) plane float, in order to (---) attach them. After that (Komma) we taped each part and our airplane was ready.

Which materials, sources and tools did you (Pronomen) use?

(---) you can see that our aircraft was just built (Grammatik) from wood and wood glue. We informed us (Ausdruck) about the aircraft type on bredow-web.......The huge knowledge from (Präposition; besser: s-Genitiv) Mr. B helped us very (Hier fehlt etwas.) while building (Denglisch) the model.

We required 8-10 lessons to built (RS; Grammatik) the aircraft and made a (Grammatik, RS) elaboration (Wort) about it.

Do you (Pronomen) had (Grammatik) problems while building?

The building process was running frictionless (Wort) and we had only one poblem. We had to drill skewed (Das ergibt keinen Sinn.) in (Präposition) the fuselage therewith (Denglisch) we can (Grammatik) stick the planefloat (RS) on the fuselage. That was very hard and only Mr. B solved this problem.

What was the result?

Now you can regard on (Ausdruck) the result. I think you can see the resemblance to the original.

End

In the end, I liked the projekt (RS) very much because it mades (Grammatik) lot´s (RS) of fun (Ausdruck) to buit (RS; Grammatik) this model. But (---) next time I would make (Wort) some things different (Grammatik). I would choose other materials wich (RS) are easier to treat and I would choose an other aircraft typ like a Boing triple seven because this aircraft should be easier to built (RS; Grammatik).

Bitte beachte, dass Wörter je nach Kontext unterschiedliche Übersetzungen haben!

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Kommentar von OsamaBee ,

Danke Astrid :) Das hilft mir sehr und ich überarbeite gerade alle Stellen die du mir gennant hast. Danke dass du dir die Mühe gemacht hast. Bitte mach weiter so!

Kommentar von OsamaBee ,

Falls dich das Interessiert: Meine Partnerin und ich sind Stufenbeste in der mündlichen Englischprüfung geworden :)

Kommentar von AstridDerPu ,

Schön, dass dir meine Antwort gefallen hat und danke für das Sternchen!

AstridDerPu

Antwort
von Paimon, 16

Hm,okay ich schreib es dir mal korrekt auf^^

Introduction Today, I`m proudly presenting you my wooden Cessna CE 208 Amphibian Caravan, the largest single-engine seaplane in the world. It can carry more than 1 ton payload in the original and is one of the safest aircrafts wich was ever bulit.

Why did I chos this topic? When I was a child, I dreamed of flying like a bird,because airplanes delight me up tp today. It took very much effort to built this model and I´m very proud to use it for my exam.

Who was involved? At first I have to say that I didn´t made this plane on my own. It was made in partnerwork with Franz. H. In the 8th grade at the free elective course „Only Flying is more beautiful“. Mr. B provided us energetic too and was a really big help.

What was your target?

The task implied that we had to make a model from a airplane our choice. The benchmark didn´t matter. Both of us liked seaplanes most and found the Cessna very stunning(in etwa wie faszinierend). So our target was to make one in our course.

Workflow

At first to materialize the Cessna we outlined the whole aircraft on white paper. We began with the fuselage. We outlined the fuselage at a rectangular piece wood and sawn the fuselage out. Afterwards we cut the edges and made them round. Mr. B gave us the wings so we just had to shorten and round them. We made the plane float from two twentyfive centimeters long wooden rods. These were like their retainers just shorten and make them round. Later, we pierced two holes on eatch plane float, in order to could attach them. After that we taped each part and our airplane was ready.

Which materials, sources and tools did you use?

Now, after the workflow, you can see that our aircraft was just built from wood and wood glue. We informed us about the aircraft type on bredow-web.......The huge knowledge from Mr. B helped us a lot while building the model.

It took 8-10 lessons to built the aircraft and made a elaboration about it.

Did you have problems while building?

The building process was running frictionless but we had one poblem. We had to drill skewed in the fuselage therewith we can stick the planefloat on the fuselage. That was very hard and only Mr. B solved this problem.

What was the result?

Now you can regard our result. I think you can see the resemblance to the original.

End

In the end, I liked the project very much because it made lots of fun to build this model. But the next time,I will make some things different. I would choose other materials wich are easier to treat and I would choose another aircraft typ like a Boing triple seven because this aircraft should be easier to build.

Ich hoffe,ich konnte dir helfenc:

MfG Paimon^^

Kommentar von OsamaBee ,

Danke schön :) bin echt ne Niete in Englisch....du rettest meinen Abschluss! Ich danke dir soooooooooooooooooooo sehr :)

Kommentar von Paimon ,

Gerne doch^^

Wenn du noch bei irgendetwas Hilfe brauchst melde dich einfach,ich helfe dir gernec:

Antwort
von dielauraweber, 18

autsch, da hast du aber noch viel zu tun.

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community