Simple past, Korrektur?
Hi, könnt ihr bitte meine Fehler korrigieren? Danke
- when - the Pilgrims - leave England? how many ships - sail - with the Mayflower?
When did the Pilgrims leave England? How many ships sailed with the Mayflower?
- when - Berlin Wall - Come down?
When Come the Berlin Wall down?
- when - Columbus - discover - America?
When did Columbus discovered America?
- why - he - call - Native Americans - Indians'?
Why did he called Native Americans the Indians?
- wich country - give - Statue of Liberty - to America?
Wich country have the Statue of Liberty given to America?
- which British captain - discover - Australia?
Wich British captain have discovered Australia?
- what colony - Britain - give back - to China - in 1999?
What colony did the Britain give back to China in 1999?
Sorry, bin sehr schlecht in englisch, könnt ihr bitte korrigieren
When did the Berlin Wall come down? Wie bei 1. mit did.
When did Columbus discover America? Nach did folgt der Infinitiv.
Why did he call Native Americans Indians? Same.
Wich country gave the Statue of Liberty to America? Simple Past
Wich British captain discovered Australia? Same.
What colony did Britain give back to China in 1999? Britain oder the British
-> When did the Berlin Wall come down?
-> When did Columbus discover America?
-> Why did he call Native Americans 'Indians'?
-> Which country gave the Statue of Liberty to America?
-> Und beim letzten Satz nur 'Britain' , ohne 'the'