Frage von aykut, 7

Pros and cons über Soziale Netzwerke (comment?

Hey, ich habe einen comment verfasst über die Nutzung von Sozialen Medien auf unsere Schulischen Noten, und wollte fragen ob Verbesserungsvorschläge bezüglich der Grammatik oder des Inhalts da sind.

Social Networks make us possible to be in contact with our friend and to be up to date what’s happening in the world. But to much social networking isn’t good for our school marks. Especially teenagers wasting their time on social networks instead of learning. As i said in my last comment, you can get a worse grammar when you only communicate in social networks. Additionally you can get a lack of concentration and a sleep disorder when you spend too much time in social networks. But there are also useful facts, for using social networks for our school work. You can discuss over solutions and compare homeworks over social media. Another important point is, that you can learn together without to meet each other, for example when they live to far away. In Addition you can also organise a school project with social media. A good example is a whatsapp group with your project partners to decide which guy have what to do, for example at weekends, when you can't meet them in school. Personally, I believe that spending too much time in social media isn't good for our school marks. But at the present time the most teenagers can't live without social networks. In my opinion are social networks not a bad thing, but we should but we should find a healthy middle.

Antwort
von Xayma, 1

Hier so wie ich es schreiben würde. Hattet ihr ein Wörter-Limit? Du sprichst alles immer nur sehr kurz an und erklärungen fehlen, aber bei ein wortlimit von mind. ... wörtnern sollte man auch nciht zuviel schreiben.

Thanks to Social Networks it is possible to stay in permanent contact with
our friends and to be up to date with what's happening in the world.

But too much social networking isn't good for our grades.

Especially teenagers wasting their time on Social Networks instead of learning.

As I mentioned in my last comment, you can get a worse grammer and spelling when you only communicate in Social Networks via shortening words, for example: at night → at n8.

But there are also helpful things (regarding our education), that can be
provided by using Social Networks.

Another important point is, that you can learn together without having to
meet each other, for example when you live too far apart.

In Addition you can also organise a school project via Social Media.

A good example is a whatsapp group-chat with your project partners. In
which you can decide who does what at times you can't meet up, like
on weekends.

Personally I believe that spending too much time in Social Media isn't good for
our grades.

But right now most teenagers are not able to live without Social Networks
in their life.

In my opinion Social Networks are not a bad thing, but we should find a
healthy middle.

Ich glaube aber, dsas whatsapp ein messenger ist, während social media/network sich mehr auf sowas wie facebook, twitter oder tumbler bezieht

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community

Weitere Fragen mit Antworten