Frage von BlackRose16,

One Direction They Don´t know about us -> Klaviernoten/piano

Hey Ich liebe das Lied von One Direction They Don´t know about us. Da ich das Intro total toll finde wollte ich fragen ob ihr vielleicht wisst wo man hier im Internet Noten für das Lied herbekommt. Also Klaviernoten.

Ja, es gibt viele Links von Youtube aber ich bräuchte die Noten

Danke schon mal im vorraus Liebe Grüße

Antwort von LolaLotte99,

ne habs net gefunden nur den text:

Liam: People say we shouldn’t be together We're too young to know about forever But I say they don’t know what they talk talk talkin’ about

Harry: Cause this love is only getting stronger So I don’t wanna wait any longer I just wanna tell the world that you're mine girl Ohh

CHORUS: They don’t know about the things we do They don’t know about the "I love you"’s But I bet you if they only knew They would just be jealous of us, They don’t know about the up all nights They don’t know I've waited all my life Just to find a love that feels this right Baby they don’t know about They don’t know about us

Niall: Just one touch and I was a believer Every kiss it gets a little sweeter

Harry: It’s getting better Keeps getting better all the time girl

CHORUS: They don’t know about the things we do They don’t know about the "I love you"’s But I bet you if they only knew They would just be jealous of us, They don’t know about the up all nights They don’t know I've waited all my life Just to find a love that feels this right Baby they don’t know about They don’t know about us Find more similar lyrics on http://mp3lyrics.com/aKs5

Louis: They don’t know how special you are They don’t know what you’ve done to my heart They can say anything they want Cause they don’t know about us

Niall: They don’t know what we do best That’s between me and you, our little secret

Zayn: But I wanna tell em I wanna tell the world that you're mine girl

CHORUS: They don’t know about the things we do They don’t know about the "I love you"’s But I bet you if they only knew They would just be jealous of us, They don’t know about the up all nights They don’t know I've waited all my life Just to find a love that feels this right Baby they don’t know about They don’t know about us

They don’t know about the things we do They don’t know about the "I love you"’s But I bet you if they only knew They would just be jealous of us, They don’t know about the up all nights They don’t know I've waited all my life Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don’t know about They don’t know about us

Zayn: They don’t know about us They don’t know about us

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Verwandte Fragen

Fragen Sie die Community

Weitere Fragen mit Antworten