Frage von Camillo173, 19

Liebe Community könntet ihr mal über meinen Englisch Aufsatz drüber schauen?

My favorit holiday destination

The first time i heard about london was when i wa six years old. My mum and my dad were in this big city and told me everything what they were doing. I sas many pictures of the Tower Bridge and of the Buckingham Palace. I can't wait any longer to travel to London.

In the following text i want to tell you more about this adorable city.

In london the population was estimated to be 8.70 million people, the highest level since 1939. People from all over the world live there. Because of this there are many different cultures. This will let the city always stay interesting.

First of all i want tell you something about the famous tower bridge. It is one of the best attraction in London. Every visitor wants to see this huge building. I was bulit in 1886. The planned architect was Horarce Jones ( 20.May 1819 – 21 May 1887 ) he was born in london. Everyday 40.000 pedestrian crossing the tower bridge.

Secondly i will introduce you the Buckingham Palace. It is residence and principal workplace of the reigning monarch of the United Kingdom. Originally known as Buckingham House, the building which forms the core of today's palace was a large townhouse built for the Duke of Buckingham in 1703. The Palace measures 108 metres by 120 metres, is 24 metres high and contains over 775 rooms by a total floorspace of 77,000m2. Hallo liebe Community, ich muss für morgen einen Aufsatz abgeben, da ich viel im Stress bin würde ich euch gerne Fragen ob Ihr mal über diesen schauen könntet.

A must see is also the world wide known Madame Tussauds. It's a wax museum in London with branches in a number of major cities. It was founded by wax sculptor Marie Tussaud and was formerly known as "Madame Tussaud's". Madame Tussauds is a major tourist attraction in London, displaying waxworks. There are many figures of famous actors and athletes, also you can find a lot about the selebrities of the past.

all in all, i really have to say that i'm very excited about the versatility of these ancient city. I hope i I hope that will be able to visit the town as soon as possible.

Antwort
von Lectra5, 15

My favorit holiday destination

The first time I heard about London was when I was six years old. My mum and my dad were in this big city and told me about everything they were doing. I saw many pictures of the Tower Bridge and the Buckingham Palace. I can't wait any longer to travel to London.

In the following text I will to tell you more about this adorable city.

In London the population was estimated to be 8.70 million people, the highest level since 1939. People from all over the world live there. Therefore, there are many different cultures. This keeps the city always interesting.

First of all I want tell you something about the famous Tower Bridge. It is one of the best attractions in London. Every visitor wants to see this huge building. It was bulit in 1886. The architect was Horarce Jones ( 20 May 1819 – 21 May 1887 ) born in London. Everyday 40,000 pedestrian crossing the Tower Bridge.

Secondly, I will introduce the Buckingham Palace. It is residence and principal workplace of the reigning monarch of the United Kingdom. Originally known as Buckingham House, the building which forms the core of today's palace was a large townhouse built for the Duke of Buckingham in 1703. The Palace measures 108 metres by 120 metres, is 24 metres high and contains over 775 rooms by a total floorspace of 77,000 m2.Hallo liebe Community, ich muss für morgen einen Aufsatz abgeben, da ich viel im Stress bin würde ich euch gerne Fragen ob Ihr mal über diesen schauen könntet.

A must see is also the world wide known Madame Tussauds. It's a wax museum in London with branches in a number of major cities. It was founded by wax sculptor Marie Tussaud and was formerly known as "Madame Tussaud's". Madame Tussauds is a major tourist attraction in London, displaying waxworks. There are many figures of famous actors and athletes. Moreover, you can find a lot about the selebrities of the past.

All in all, I really have to say that I'm very excited about the versatility of this ancient city. I hope that I will be able to visit the town as soon as possible.

Hoffe, das hilft dir. Habe hierbei nur Grammatik und keinen Inhalt überprüft.

LG

Kommentar von Camillo173 ,

Vielen Dank für die schnelle und ausführliche Hilfe :)

Expertenantwort
von AstridDerPu, Community-Experte für Englisch, 19

My favorit (RS) holiday destination

The first time i (RS) heard about london (RS) was when i (RS) wa (RS) six years old. My mum and my dad were in this big city and told me everything (---) they were doing. I sas  (RS) many pictures of (---) Tower Bridge and of (---) Buckingham Palace. I can't wait any longer to travel to London.

In the following text i (RS) want to  (besser: would like to) tell you more about this adorable city.

In london (RS) (Komma) the population was estimated  (Zeit) to be 8.70 million people, the highest level since 1939. People from all over the world live there. Because of this  (Komma) there are many different cultures. This will let  (Ausdruck) the city always stay (Ausdruck) interesting.

First of all  (RS) i (RS) want (Hier fehlt eine Präposition) tell (besser: s. o.) you something about the famous tower bridge (RS). It is one of the best attraction  (Plural) in London. Every visitor wants to see this huge building. I (Pronomen) was bulit in 1886. The planned (Wortart, Grammatik) architect was Horarce Jones ( 20.May 1819 – 21 May 1887 ) he  (Relativpronome) was born in london (RS). Everyday  (RS)  (Komma) 40 (Komma)000 pedestrian (Plural) crossing  (Grammatik, Zeit) (---) tower bridge (RS).

Secondly  (Komma) i (RS) will introduce (Hier fehlt eine Präposition.) you (---) Buckingham Palace. It is residence and principal workplace of the reigning monarch of the United Kingdom. Originally known as Buckingham House, the building which forms the core of today's palace (Komma) was a large townhouse (RS) built for the Duke of Buckingham in 1703. The Palace  (RS) measures 108 metres by 120 metres, is 24 metres high and contains over 775 rooms by (Präposition) a total floorspace (RS) of 77,000 m2.

A must(RS)see is also  (Formulierung) the world wide known  (Formulierung) Madame Tussauds. It's a wax museum in London with branches in a number of major cities. It was founded by wax sculptor Marie Tussaud and was formerly known as "Madame Tussaud's". Madame Tussauds is a major tourist attraction in London, displaying waxworks. There are many figures of famous actors and athletes, also  (Wort) you can find a lot about (Präposition) (---) selebrities  (RS) of (Präposition) the past.

all  (RS) in all, i (RS) really have to say that i'm  (RS) very excited about the versatility of these (Grammatik) ancient city. I hope (RS) hope that (Hier fehlt etwas.) will be able to visit the town  (Wort) as soon as possible.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

:-) AstridDerPu

Kommentar von Camillo173 ,

Super habe mich sehr gefreut, vielen Dank.

LG

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community