Frage von furli, 51

Letter to the host family so in Ordnung?

Dear host family,

I am really happy, that I got the opportunity to stay with you for a few weeks. First of all I would like to introduce myself to you, so that you get an idea of me.

I am a sixteen-year-old girl and my name is Eva. I live and have always lived in (Upper-)Austria. I really like it here and I also enjoy the nature that surrounds me in the particular place where I live. My family consists of my mother, my father, my brother, who is three years older than me, and our cat. I especially like horse riding and doing sports in general. I also play the piano but I have to admit, that I’m not really good at it. I also love to make people laugh, that is one of the reasons why I act in our schools drama group. In my opinion, I’m pretty cooperative and good at listening to someones problems. At the moment, my plans for the future are not really set. I want to study, but I don’t really know what - maybe something with deep sea animals, because I find those really interesting - but I am not sure yet. I am also very curious and have the urge to explore the world and discover and try out new things, therefore I took the chance and applied for this exchange.

I am really looking forward to meet you and to the time we will spend together. With kind regards, Vorname Nachname

Antwort
von samxra, 39

Ich finde den brief sehr gut vielleicht würde ich der Familie  noch ein paar fragen stellen :)

Kommentar von furli ,

Dankeschön :) 

Kommentar von samxra ,

Bitteschön :)

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community