Frage von nnbhm, 73

Könntet ihr mir bitte diesen englischen Text korrigieren und eventuell etwas aufpeppen?

“You can’t uninvent something once it’s been invented”

There are many inventions, for example nuclear weapons or some other dangerous stuff, that most people aren’t lucky about their existing. So a wise man someday said: “You can’t uninvent something once it’s been invented”, but is he really right with his statement? Many bad inventions are forbidden by the state and his laws, to stop people’s contact with them. If they use something like that anyhow, they go to prison, because it’s illegal. There they’ll think about what they’ve done, which maybe is a good thing and really helps to wipe out some wicked inventions. On the other hand, there are many discoveries, for example prohibited drugs, which will ever exist, whether if they are super dangerous, because people are addicted to them and don’t interest in their risks. So some inventions can be limited on this legal way, but they’ll never completely disappear. As another point, you can say that nowadays it’s quite easy to keep your thoughts secret, because there are many ways to save your own ideas. But if some of your thoughts find their way to the internet it’s nearly impossible to get it out of there again, because the internet never forgets and other people’s minds as well. So finally I would say, that if there’s a new invention, it doesn’t take a long time to spread it, but if this is done it’s also not possible to remove these ideas from mankind. So if you ask me I would say, that if you’ve got a great idea for some new stuff, you should try to keep it safe, until you are sure it’s the right time to bring it forward.

Vielen Dank (:

Expertenantwort
von AstridDerPu, Community-Experte für Englisch, 41

You can’t uninvent something once it’s been invented”

There are many inventions, for example nuclear weapons or some other
dangerous stuff, that most people aren’t lucky (Wort) about their existing (Formulierung). So a wise man someday (Wort) said: “You can’t uninvent something once it’s been invented”, but is he really right with his statement (Formulierung)? Many bad inventions are forbidden by the state (Wort) and his (Pronomen) laws (kein Komma) to stop people’s contact with them.

If they use something like that anyhow, they go to prison (kein Komma) because it’s illegal. (kein neuer Satz) There they’ll think about what they’ve done, which maybe is (Formulierung) a good thing and really helps to wipe out some wicked inventions.

(Hier weiß man nicht mehr, wer mit they, them und their gemeint ist.)

On the other hand, there are many discoveries, for example prohibited drugs, which will ever (Wort) exist, whether if they are super dangerous (kein Komma) because people are addicted to them and don’t interest (Grammatik)
in their risks. So some inventions can be limited on this legal way (Formulierung), but they’ll never completely disappear. As another point (Formulierung), you can say that nowadays it’s quite easy to keep your thoughts secret (kein Komma) because there are many ways to save your own ideas. But if some of your thoughts find
their way to the internet it’s nearly impossible to get it (Grammatik) out of there
again (kein Komma) because the internet never forgets and other people’s minds as well (Sinn?).

So finally (Komma) I would say (kein Komma) that if there’s a new invention, it doesn’t take (---) long (---) to spread it, (neuer Satz) but if this is done it’s also not
possible to remove these ideas from mankind. So if you ask me (Komma) I would
say (kein Komma) that if you’ve got a great idea for some new stuff, you should try
to keep it safe, until you are sure it’s the right time to bring it forward (Wort).

- Variiere bei den Satzanfängen (zu oft So)

- Vermeide Bandwurmsätze.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!.

:-) AstridDerPu

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community