Frage von Simon1344378, 32

Könntet ihr bitte den folgenden Text auf Fehler durchlesen und diese korrigieren. Würde mich sehr freuen?

Aufgabenstellung: Du bist der Manager des Hotels in welchem ein Kunde logierte, der einige Mängel als Blog Entry auf der Homepage des Hotels hinterließ. Du sollst ein Kommentar darauf schreiben.

by Peter Sands August 28th, 9:44

Dear guest, First of all I have to say I am kind of impressed. I want to thank you that you mentioned the positive aspects of your stay in the Doubletree Hotel Chelsea in New York. Unfortunately you made some bad experiences in our hotel but it is very indulgent that you are honest and mention the positive aspects too.

I am very sorry that the room was too small for you but I think the reason for your perceive is that you have never been in New York City before. We have an average room size compared to other hotels in our price league. I really have to apologise for the expensive shuttle service. There was a big misunderstanding with the company which offers the service, but you might be pleased to hear that we have already found another provider. Then it will only cost 10 $.

You had really bad luck that you visited our hotel to that time because only 2 days ago our elevator broke down but the technicians said it will operate correctly in two further days. The WLAN did not work because our internet provider had some troubles.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back and show you our hotel in his whole glory. Kind regards, Peter Sands General Manager

Antwort
von MeRoXas, 8

Dear guest, 

first of all [...]

[...]but I think the reason for your perception is that you have never been to New York City before.

You have had really bad luck that you visited our hotel at that time [...]

The Wi-Fi (ist meiner Erfahrung nach die üblichere Bezeichnung in England) did not work because our internet provider had some troubles.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back and show you our hotel in its whole glory.

Kind regards, 

Peter Sands 

General Manager

Das sind die Sachen, die mir nach einem kurzen Überfliegen aufgefallen sind.

Antwort
von gvueukisj, 8

Dear guest, first of all I have to say that I am kind of impressed. I want to thank you that you mentioned the positive aspects of your stay in the Doubletree Hotel Chelsea in New York. Unfortunately, you made some bad experiences in our hotel. In my opinion, it is very indulgent that you are honest and mention the positive aspects, too. I am very sorry that the room was too small for you but I think the reason for your perceive is that you have never been in New York City before. We have an average room size compared to other hotels in our price league. I really have to apologise for the expensive shuttle service. There was a big misunderstanding with the company which offers the service, but you might be pleased to hear that we have already found another provider. Then it will only cost 10 $. You really had bad luck that you visited our hotel during that time because only 2 days ago our elevator broke down. The technicians said it will operate correctly in two further days. The wifi did not work because our internet provider had some troubles. I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back and show you our hotel in its whole glory. Kind regards, Peter Sands General Manager

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community

Weitere Fragen mit Antworten