Frage von Simon1344378, 50

Könntet ihr bitte den folgenden Text auf Fehler durchlesen und diese korrigieren?

Aufgabenstellung: Schreibe einen letter of complaint an HomeExchange.com weil du mit "House Swapping" mehr als unzufrieden warst.

To whom it may concern, I am writing to tell you how disappointed I feel about the service of HomeExchange.com. My house swapping holiday which I organized with the help of your company was a complete disaster.

First of all I want to indicate that I wrote the description of my house with the utmost thoughts. Every word was true. A small idyllic house in the countryside of Lower Austria. I l cleaned the house up for almost a week that really everything is perfect when my guests come.

My first concern is about the walking distance of Brighton city centre. You can pass every distance by foot, but if you need 2 hours you cannot say walking distance. Another cause for complaint was that everything in the house was in a catastrophic condition. It was completely dusty and for example the freezer, dishwasher and wash – drier didn’t work.

I think in future it would be really great if you include a rating system on your site. I am afraid that if these conditions are not met, many other people will make similar experiences.

I hope you will be dealing with this matter without delay.

Antwort
von Steffile, 18

To whom it may concern, 

I am writing to tell you how disappointed I feel about the service of HomeExchange.com. My house swapping holiday with the help of your company was a complete disaster.

First of all I want to emphasize that I wrote the description of my house with utmost care. Every word was true. A small idyllic house in the countryside of Lower Austria. I l cleaned the house for almost a week so that really everything would be perfect for my guests.

My first complaint is about what was described as walking distance to Brighton city centre. It's possible to walk any distance on foot, but 2 hours is not walking distance! Another cause for complaint is that everything in the house was in a catastrophic condition. It was completely dusty and appliances such as freezer, dishwasher and drier didn’t work.

I suggest you include a rating system on your site. I am afraid that without feedbacks, many other people will have disappointing experiences.

Expertenantwort
von AstridDerPu, Community-Experte für Englisch, 3

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to tell you how disappointed I feel about the service of HomeExchange.com. My house swapping holiday (---) organized with the help of your company was a complete disaster.

First of all (Komma) I want to indicate (Komma) that I wrote the description of my
house with the utmost thoughts (Formulierung). Every word was true. A small idyllic house in the countryside of Lower Austria(Kein vollständiger Satz.) (---)  l cleaned the house (---) for almost a week (Hier fehlt ein Wort.) that really everything is (Zeit) perfect when my guests come (Zeit) .

My first concern (Formulierung) is about the walking distance of (Präposition) Brighton city centre. You can pass (Wort) every distance by (Präposition) foot, but if you need (Wort) 2 hours (Komma) you cannot say (Formulierung) walking distance. Another cause for complaint was (Zeit) that everything in the house was in a catastrophic condition. It was completely dusty and for example the freezer, dishwasher and wash – drier didn’t work. (Formulierung)

I think in future it would be really great (zu informel) if you include (Zeit) a rating system on your site. (Formulierung) I am afraid that if these conditions (Welche Bedingungen) are not met, many other people will make (Wort) similar experiences.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

Gib bei Google - how to write a letter of complaint und folge den Links,

z. B. diesem hier: www2.elc.polyu.edu.hk/cill/eiw/complaint_letter_constructor.htm.

Beispiele für letters of complaint findest du hier:

http://liverpool.gov.uk/media/70999/greenproblemsampleletters.pdf

AstridDerPu

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community

Weitere Fragen mit Antworten