Frage von Lu856, 46

Könnte mir einer das Video auf english Zitieren?

Schön guten Tag an euch alle. Ich habe ein sehr gutes englishes verstehen. Dennoch reden mir einige Charakter in Filmen immer noch auf English etwas zu schnell. Da wollte ich einfach mal fragen ob mir jemand von euch dieses Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YKgu3nMqUs auf English wiedergeben könnte, b.z.w alles was die Charaktere sagen Zitieren könnte. Ich bin dir/euch im voraus sehr Dankbar ;)) LG Lu :))

Antwort
von ougonbeatrice, 30

So schnell reden die in dem Video gar nicht. Als Kinderserie müssen sie sogar deutlich reden. Wenn dir das zu schnell ist solltest du an deinem Hörverständnis arbeiten. Das kann man, indem man den Text mitsliest, daher hab ich dir hier wie gewünscht das Video zitiert. Viel Erfolg

Hera: Well, you two seem fine. How's The Phantom?

Ezra: I don't know. Chopper was flying.

Oh, boy.

Zeb: So, kid, you find us a base yet?

Ezra: No, but we did find two Inquisitors.

Zeb: Oh, that's nothing new.

Hera: She's waiting for you. Why did you have us meet you out here away from the fleet?

Kanan: It's safer this way.

Anakin: (ON HOLOPROJECTOR) Keeping your saber moving is key to deflecting the fire of multiple adversaries. Fluid motion, one into the next, into the next, and so on. I've made some adjustments to the classic Form IV techniques that I think you'll find work well against droids and other ranged attackers. Here, I'll show you. One, two, three ...

Ezra: He's amazing. I've watched these recordings to help me with my own saber training.

Ahsoka: You should have seen him in person. Anakin Skywalker, he was my master.

Ezra: Kanan said he was the greatest warrior the Jedi had in the Clone Wars.

Ahsoka: He was powerful, rarely lost a battle. What would have surprised people was how kind he was. He cared deeply about his friends, and looked out for them until the end.

Anakin: (ON HOLOPROJECTOR) Practice these exercises mindfully, and you'll see improvement, I promise.

Ezra: Do you know what happened to him?

Ahsoka: The last time I saw him, he was rushing off to save the Chancellor. Then everything changed. The war ended and the Jedi were accused of treason. One by one, they were hunted down.

Ezra: By the Inquisitors.

Ahsoka: Or worse.

Kanan: Speaking of Inquisitors Ahsoka, what do you think about us doing the hunting for a change?

Ahsoka: When you defeated one, two more came. Who's to say we wouldn't
multiply our problems yet again?

Ezra: And there's Vader.

Kanan: I don't disagree. But the fact remains, we can't protect our friends from Vader and his Inquisitors. I can barely protect you.

Ezra: I don't need protecting.

Ahsoka: It's times like these that Anakin and I would turn to someone like Obi-Wan or Master Yoda. They always had the answer. Well, almost always.

Kanan: Then maybe we should ask Master Yoda.

Kommentar von Lu856 ,

Ja gut, das meiste hab ich ja verstanden, den anfang auch aber als Anakin angefangen hat zu reden hab ich ein paar wörter nicht verstanden und konnte mir den Satz nicht ganz zusammen Denken. Aber danke das ist wirklich nett von dir!!! Könntest du mir eventuell bei noch was helfen?

Kommentar von ougonbeatrice ,

Was möchtest du denn?

Kommentar von Lu856 ,

Ich wollte fragen ob du das mit dem hier https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XiVai-R7aU auch machen könntest.

Lg :)

Alle 4 Minuten oder reicht ein Ausschnitt. Wenn du wie beim ersten nur einen Teil nicht verstanden hast, dann zitiere ich nur den Part.

Kommentar von Lu856 ,

Das was Ahsoka und Darth-vader am Anfang sagen,. das ist alles

OK

Vader: Perhaps I was wrong.

Ahsoka: It wouldn't be the first time.

Vader: It was foretold that you would be here. Our long-awaited meeting has come at last.

Ahsoka: I'm glad I gave you something to look forward to.

Vader: We need not be adversaries. The Emperor will show you mercy if you tell me where the remaining Jedi can be found.

Ahsoka: There are no Jedi. You and your Inquisitors have seen to that.

Vader: Perhaps this child will confess what you will not.

Ahsoka: I was beginning to believe I knew who you were behind that mask, but it's impossible. My master could never be as vile as you.

Vader: Anakin Skywalker was weak. I destroyed him.

Ahsoka: Then I will avenge his death.

Vader: Revenge is not the Jedi way.

Ahsoka: I am no Jedi.

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community

Weitere Fragen mit Antworten