Frage von lolanena, 70

koennt ihr mir helfen grammatik und rechtschreibfehler yu korrigieren?

waere sehr sehr lieb! danke im vorraus ♥

Dear Mrs. ... I wirting about christmas 2015. I have celebrated Christmas at home with my famiy from Italy and Belgium, but we weren`t in the mood because my little cousin died last year. Nevertheless, we had a comfortable evening with lots of food and gifts. When we were all together, we began to eat and by the way we listened to music and talked. First we ate something small like olive, cheese, sausage and so on. Later there was roast pork with various salads, croquettes, noodles and fish. Before dessert we played games for example Sicilian cards, Tombola and Monopoly. Tombola is an italian game where you make money or lose money. You buy cards with different numbers and pay ten cents per card, but you can buy only a maximum of eight cards. One of the players has a pouch in which are the numbers from one to ninety. He do not needs to buy single cards but a large with all the numbers. The player with the pouch attracts a number and says it loudly, and this process he repeated so often until one player have two numbers in a row. The player which have the two numbers in a row first has given money, usually sixty cents. Next round you need three numbers in a row, then four, after five, and at last the cart has be full with the numbers. I always lose my money! When we were finished talking, playing and eating was already midnight. For us this meant: gifts, gifts and even more gifts. I have received a watch, perfume, jewelry and money. This evening was very important to me because my family was with us!
I hope that you're well and you also had beautiful Christmas. Subsequently I wish you a Happy New Year! Yours sincerely ....

Expertenantwort
von AstridDerPu, Community-Experte für Englisch, 16

Dear Mrs. ...

I wirting (Grammatik; RS) about christmas (RS) 2015. I have celebrated (Zeit)
Christmas at home with my famiy (RS) from Italy and Belgium, but we weren`t
in the mood because my little cousin died (Zeit) last year. Nevertheless, we
had a comfortable evening with lots of food and gifts. When we were all
together, we began to eat and by the way (Ausdruck) we listened to music and
talked. First we ate something small like olive (Plural), cheese, sausage and so
on. Later there was roast pork with various salads, croquettes, noodles
and fish. Before dessert (Komma) we played games (Komma) for example Sicilian cards, Tombola and Monopoly. Tombola is an italian (RS) game where (Wort) you make money or lose money. You buy cards with different numbers and pay ten cents per card, but you can buy only a maximum of eight cards. One of the players
has a pouch in which (Hier fehlt ein Wort.) are the numbers from one to ninety. He do not needs (Grammatik) to buy single cards but a large (Ausdruck) with all the numbers. The player with the pouch attracts (Wort) a number and says it loudly, (neuer Satz) this process he repeated (Grammatik) (---) until one player have (Grammatik) two numbers in a row. The player which (Relativpronomen) have (Grammar) (---) two numbers in a row first has given (Grammatik) money, usually sixty cents.

(Hier fehlt eine Präposition.) Next (Hier fehlt der Artikel.) round you need three numbers in a row, then four,  after (Hier fehlt ein Wort.) five, and at last the cart (Welcher Cart?) has (Hier fehlt ein Wort.) be full with the numbers. I always
lose (Zeit) my money! When we were finished (Zeit) talking, playing and eating was
already midnight (Formulierung)
. For us this meant: gifts, gifts and even more gifts. I
have received (Zeit) a watch, perfume, jewelry (RS) and money. This (Wort) evening was very important to me because my family was with us!
I hope that you're well  (= Sie sind gesund.) and you also had beautiful Christmas. Subsequently  (Wort) I wish you a Happy New Year!

Yours sincerely ....

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!.

:-) AstridDerPu

Kommentar von lolanena ,

was fehlt da für ein wort hinter which? :)

Antwort
von Starbucksgirly, 14

Dear Mrs. ... I am writing about christmas 2015. I spent Christmas at home with my family from Italy and Belgium, but we weren`t in the mood to celebrate because my little cousin passed away last year. Nevertheless, we had a comfortable evening with lots of food and gifts. When we were all together, we began to eat, listened to music and talked. First we ate something small like olive, cheese, sausage and so on. Later there was roast pork with various salads, croquettes, noodles and fish. Before dessert we played games for example Sicilian cards, Tombola and Monopoly. Tombola is an italian game where you make money or lose money. You buy cards with different numbers and pay ten cents per card, but you can buy only a maximum of eight cards. One of the players has a pouch in which are the numbers from one to ninety. You do not need to buy single cards but a large with all the numbers. The player with the pouch attracts a number and says it loudly, and this process is repeated so often until one player has two numbers in a row. The player which has the two numbers in a row first has to pay money, usually sixty cents. Next round you need three numbers in a row, then four, after that five, and at last the cart has to be full with numbers. I always lose my money! When we were done talking, playing and eating, it was already midnight. For us this meant: gifts, gifts and even more gifts. I received a watch, perfume, jewelry and money. This evening was very important to me because my family was with us! 
I hope that you're well and you also had beautiful Christmas. Subsequently I wish you a Happy New Year! Yours sincerely ....

Du musst dran denken, dass du beim he/she/it an die Verbform ein s anhängen musst. Den Teil mit den Karten hab ich nicht verstanden. Würd ich eventuell weg lassen

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community

Weitere Fragen mit Antworten