Frage von nataaaaax, 47

Kann mir mal jemand den Text für meine EuroKom korrigieren?

Taekwondo

What is Taekwondo? Taekwondo is a korean self defense martial art. ’’Tae’’ means ’’foot’’ and stands for everything what is made with the feet. ’’Kwon’’ means ’’fist’’ and stands for everything what is made with the hands and ’’Do’’ means ’’way’’ and stands for the production you do when you start with Taekwondo. Students practice self defense, moving forms or one-step sparring with a partner. If you want to get the next belt or the new stripes you have to do an exam. There you have to move your form. For every color there is a form. The form is the most important thing in the exam but you also have to show how well you are in self defense and one-step sparring. For my blue belt I have to walk the form Oh jang.

1. History During the 6th century Korea was divided in three kingdoms: Koguryo, Paekje and Silla. They fought for new ground and that’s why the kingdoms were at war with each other. Silla was the smallest one and had the baddest military so for Silla it was difficult to protect itself against the bigger kingdoms. So Silla started to protect itself without weapons and that’s how the whole thing with Taekwondo started.

2. The commands Almost everything in Taekwondo is in korean and so are the commands. The most important commands are Jumbi, Charyeot Gyeong-nye, Sijak, geuman and Dora. Chareyot means to take in the place and to stop talking. Jumbi means that you should concentrate now on the next exercise. Charyeot means to stop talking and to listen to the trainer. Gyeong-nye means that you have to bow down for the trainer. Sijak means that you can start with a exercise and Geuman means you should stop the exercise. Dora means that you have to turn around.

3. Clothes (Belts) In Taekwondo you wear a white uniform called a Dobok. And with the Dobok you wear a belt. Everyone starts with the white belt. Then you get yellow stripes on your white belt. Next you get a yellow belt and then green stripes. After that you get a full green belt and after that blue stripes. When your belt is blue it means your an advanced student. Then you get red stripes and a red belt. In some parts of Germany there isn’t a red belt but a brown belt. And lastly, you get black stripes and the finally the black belt. I have the green-blue belt.

Antwort
von emily2001, 14

Hallo,

What is Taekwondo?

Taekwondo is a korean self defense martial art.

’’Tae’’ means ’’foot’’ and stands for everything what is made with the
feet. ’’Kwon’’ means ’’fist’’ and stands for everything with the hands and ’’Do’’ means ’’way’’ and stands for the production you do when you start with Taekwondo. Students practice self defense, moving forms or one-step sparring with a partner. If you want to get the next belt or the new stripes you have to do an exam. There you have to move your form. For every color there is a form. The form is the most important thing in the exam but you also have to show how well you are in self defense and one-step sparring. For my blue belt I have to walk the form Oh jang.

History:

During the 6th century Korea was divided in three kingdoms: Koguryo, Paekje and Silla. They fought for new ground and that’s why the kingdoms were at war with each other. Silla was the smallest one and had the baddest military, so for Silla it was difficult to protect itself against the bigger kingdoms. So Silla started to protect itself without weapons and that’s how the whole thing with Taekwondo started.

Almost everything in Taekwondo is in korean and so are the commands. The most important commands are Jumbi, Charyeot Gyeong-nye, Sijak, geuman and Dora. Chareyot means to take in the place and to stop talking. Jumbi means that you should concentrate now on the next exercise. Charyeot means to stop talking and to listen to the trainer. Gyeong-nye means that you have to bow down for the trainer. Sijak means that you can start with a exercise and Geuman means you should stop the exercise. Dora means that you have to turn around.

Clothes (belts).

In Taekwondo you wear a white uniform called a Dobok and with the Dobok you wear a belt. Everyone starts with the white belt. Then you get yellow stripes on your white belt. Next you get a yellow belt and then green stripes. After that you get a full green belt and after that blue stripes. When your belt is blue it means your an advanced student. Then you get red stripes and a red belt. In some parts of Germany there isn’t a red belt but a brown belt. And lastly, you get black stripes and the finally the black belt. I have the
    green-blue belt.

Ich würde das so schreiben:

What is Taekwondo?

Taekwondo is a kind of korean self-defence martial art.

’’Tae’’ means ’’foot’’ and stands for everything what is done with the
feet. ’’Kwon’’ means ’’fist’’ and stands for everything what is done
with the hands and ’’Do’’ means ’’way’’ and stands for your own performance
when you start with Taekwondo.

Students practice self-defence, moving forms (wie heißt "moving forms auf Deutsch) or one-step sparring with a partner. If you want to get the
next belt or the new stripes you have to pass an exam. During the exam you have to move your form (you have to perform your exercise). For every color there is a form (an exercise?). The form (exercise?)  is the most important thing during the exam but you also have to show how good you are at self-defence and one-step sparring. For my blue belt I had to perform the exercise Oh Jang.

History.

Almost everything in taekwondo is expressed in the korean language and so are the commands.

The most important commands are Jumbi, Charyeot, Gyeong-nye, Sijak, Geuman and Dora. Chareyot means to take place and stop talking. Jumbi means that you should concentrate now on the next exercise. Charyeot means you have to stop talking and to listen to the trainer. Gyeong-nye means that you have to make a bow towards the trainer. Sijak means that you can start with an exercise and Geuman means you should stop the exercise. Dora means that you have to turn around.

Clothes (Belts)

In Taekwondo you wear a white uniform called a Dobok. With the Dobok you always wear a belt. All beginners start with the white belt. Then you get yellow stripes on your white belt. After that you get  a yellow belt and then green stripes on your yellow belt. At the next level you get a full green belt and after that blue stripes. When your belt is entirely blue it means that you are an advanced student. Later on you can get red stripes and a red belt. In some parts of Germany there does not exist a red belt but a brown belt. When you get at the top level you get black stripes and finally the black belt. I have the green-blue-striped belt.

Emmy

Kommentar von nataaaaax ,

Danke danke danke!

Antwort
von emily2001, 29

Hallo,

wofür brauchst du den Text denn?

Emmy

Kommentar von nataaaaax ,

Hallo! Ich habe im November eine Prüfung, die EuroKom.

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community

Weitere Fragen mit Antworten