Frage von valeriiuus, 13

Kann mir jmd kurz diesen englischen Text korrigieren?

Aufgaube: Schreibe einen Brief (Urlaub) Danke im voraus!!! :)

Hello my dear, As you probably know, I 'm in Italy. It is so hot, that I’m sweating by doing nothing! Fortunately, I can refresh at the beautiful sea, that’s only a five-minute walk away from our hotel. But the best thing isn’t the beach, the people are! They’re in a good mood, full of humor, even they don’t know us. What more could you desire? Also, I visited two museums and other attractions here. I’m really looking forward to show you the beautiful pictures I took. I would definitely come again here, I fell in love with this place. How were your holidays? I’m glad to see you soon! Bye for now Love, V**

Expertenantwort
von AstridDerPu, Community-Experte für Englisch, 7

Hello my dear,

As you probably know (kein Komma) I 'm in Italy. It is so hot (kein Komma) that
I’m sweating (---) doing nothing! Fortunately, I can refresh (Hier fehlt etwas.) at the
beautiful sea (= die See, das Meer), that’s only a five-minute walk away from our hotel. But the best thing isn’t the beach, the people are (Formulierung)! They’re in a good mood,  full of humor (= AE; humour = BE), even (Hier fehlt etwas.) they don’t know us. What more could you desire (Formulierung)?
Also (kein Satzanfang), I visited two museums and other attractions here. I’m really
looking forward to show (Grammar) you the beautiful pictures I took. I would (= würde) definitely come again here (Word Order), I fell in love with this place. How were your holidays (Ich bevorzuge "What were ... like")? I’m glad to see you soon!

Bye for now (Punkt)

Love,

V**

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

AstridDerPu

Antwort
von spoceg, 13

Hello my dear, As you probably know, I 'm currently in Italy. It's so hot, that
I’m sweating even though I'm doing nothing at all! Fortunately, I can cool myself down in the beautiful lake which is only five minutes away from our hotel. But
the best thing isn’t the beach, it's the people! They’re in a good mood,
full of humor, even though they don’t even know us. What more could one want?
Also, I visited two museums and other attractions here. I’m really
looking forward to show you the beautiful pictures I took. I would
definitely come again here, I fell in love with this place. How were
your holidays? I’m glad to see you soon! Bye for now Love, V**

Kommentar von valeriiuus ,

Danke dir! :)

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community

Weitere Fragen mit Antworten