Frage von IND2015, 38

Kann mir jemand meinen English-Text korrigieren(Rechtschreibung,Grammatik)?

When I came in I saw that everything wehad was neatly packed in boxes. I ask Mamá and Papá why we have to move. Papa said that the season is over and now we have to move to Denver because the grape season has been already started.I tried to convincemy parents like that I have a good education and a new friend at school Mr. Lema.But that was not sou much interesting for my parents.A minute later Mr.Sullivan came in to our garage and said good bye and wished us good for the future .Roberto and Papá started to pack the boxes in Carcachita the old Plymouth.We are finished Papá said and we all started to get in the caar.My eye wént full of tears.I asked Papá to say goodbye to Mr.Lema. When we arrived at the school I wiped up my tears from eyes with a handkerchief.I walked up the stairs tothe teachers room.When I arrived I started to knock on the doorof the teachers room.An old small woman came out and I asked if I could talk with Mr.Lema. She said that he is not in school today.I thanked her and went out.I am so sad that I could not thank for all he did to me.I decided to write a thankfull leter and pass it to the the old woman so that she can give it to him. When I was outside I look a last time to the school.I am so angry that I lost my best friend and also the first friend I have ever got.Papá shouted in Spanish that I have to hury up.I get in the car and suddenly Papá started the motor of the car and drove away.

Danke im ´vorraus!

Expertenantwort
von AstridDerPu, Community-Experte für Englisch, 9

When I came in I saw that everything we had was neatly packed in
boxes. I ask (Tense) Mamá (RS) and Papá (RS) why we have (Tense) to move. Papa said that the season is (Tense) over and now we have (Tense) to move to Denver because the grape season has been already started (Tense). I tried to convince my parents like that (Das ergibt keinen Sinn.) I have (Tense; Wort) a good education and a new friend at school (Komma) Mr. Lema. But that was not sou (RS) much (Ausdruck) interesting for my parents. A minute later (Komma) Mr.Sullivan came in to our garage and said good bye (RS) and wished us good (Ausdruck) for the future. Roberto and Papá (RS) started to pack the boxes in (Präposition) Carcachita (Komma) the old Plymouth.

We are finished Papá (RS) - (Zeichensetzung) said (Komma) and we all started to get in (Präposition) the caar (RS).

My eye (Plural) wént (RS) full of tears. I asked Papá (RS) to say goodbye to Mr. Lema.
When we arrived at (---) school I wiped up my tears from (Hier fehlt ein Pronomen.) eyes (Wendung) with a handkerchief. I walked up the stairs to the teachers (Grammatik) room. When I arrived (Komma) I started to knock on (Präposition) the door of the teachers (Grammatik) room. An old small woman
came out and I asked if I could talk with (Ich bevorzuge "to".) Mr .Lema. She said that he is (Tense) not in (Präposition) school today. I thanked her and went out. I am (Tense) so sad that I could not thank (Hier fehlt ein Pronomen.) for all he did (Tense) to (Präposition) me. I decided to write (Hier fehlt ein Pronomen.) a thankfull leter (RS; Ausdruck) and pass (Wort) it to the (---) old woman so that she can (Tense) give it to him. When I was outside (Komma) I look (Tense) a last time to (Präposition) the school. I am (Tense) so angry that I lost (Tense) my best friend and also the first friend I have ever got (Tense; Wort). Papá (RS) shouted in Spanish that I have (Tense) to hury (RS) (---). I get (Tense) in (Präposition) the car and suddenly Papá (RS) started the motor (Wort) of the car and drove away.

Danke im ´Voraus!

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

AstridDerPu

Kommentar von IND2015 ,

Könnten sie vllt die Fehler korrigieren,weil ich weiß nicht was dahin kommt.

Kommentar von IND2015 ,

When I came in I saw that everything we had was neatly packed inboxes. I asked Mamá and Papá why we had to move. Papa said that the season was over and now we have to move to Denver because the grape season has already started. I tried to convince my parents.For example that I have got a good education and a new friend at school, Mr. Lema. But that was not so much interesting for my parents. A minute later Mr.Sullivan came in to our garage and said good bye and wished us good for the future. Roberto and Papá started to pack the boxes in his Carcachita,the old Plymouth."We are finished" Papá ,said and we all started to get in the car.My eyes went full of tears. I asked Papá if I could say goodbye to Mr. Lema.
When we arrived at school I wiped up my tears from my eyes with a handkerchief. I walked the stairs up to the teachers room.When I arrived, I started to knock on the door of the teachers room. An old small woman came out and I asked if I could talk to Mr .Lema. She said that he was not in school today. I thanked her and went out. I was so sad that I could not thank him for all he did to me. I decided to write him thankfull letter and pass it to the old woman so that she could give it to him. When I was outside I looked a last time to the school. Thinking of that I lost my best friend who was also the 1st one in my life made me angry. Papá shouted in Spanish that I have to hurry. I got in the car and suddenly Papá started the car and drove away.

Ist er jetzt richtig?

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community

Weitere Fragen mit Antworten