Frage von lolanena, 60

kann mir jemand helfen (Englisch,Aufsatz, Rechtschreibfehler)?

Hallo Freunde ich weiß es ist schon spät aber kann mir jemand beim Verbessern helfen?

Ich musste über meine Ferien schreiben an einen Magazin:

Hello guys, my name is xxx xxx and I describe you, how i spent the best day in my Easter holiday. The best day was Easter Monday. I had a lot of fun because I spent the hole day with my family. First we had lunch in a restaurant in Bilfingen. After eating the kids got gifts. I`ve got money, shoes and a lot of chocolate. Later we talked, joked and laughed a lot there. Against afternoon, we all went to my home. There my family and I had fun because we have played games and we told each other stories. Later we got again hungry so my mother and my aunts cooked. Noodles with artichokes and grilled meat like lamb are the dishes that we eat for many years at easter. In the evening we ate ice cream and cake. This day has given me much joy because my family was with me, I laughed and ate a lot. I hope that you have spent also a cozy and nice Easter time.

Many nice greetings from germany!

Antwort
von perfext, 30

I describe (ohne you)...I spent the WHOLE, after we ATE,AT the afternoon,we all went at MY HOUSE nicht my home, There , (Komma setzten hinter there),becaused we PLAYED games, got hungry again,THAT day,

ich hoffe ich konnte bisschen weiterhelfen :)

Kommentar von Livid ,

Du hast bei deiner Verbesserung einige Fehler gemacht.

Kommentar von perfext ,

ich hab den text auch nicht ganz ander geschrieben...ich kann englisch ich wollte nur nicht alles umschreiben..

Antwort
von Livid, 31

Hello guys, my name is _____ and i'm going to tell you how i spent my best days during the easter holidays. The best day was easter monday. I had a lot of fun, because i spent the whole day with my family. First we had lunch in a restaurant in Bilfingen. After lunch the kids received their gifts. My gifts were money, shoes and a lot of chocolate. Later on we talked, joked around and laughed a lot. In the afternoon we all went to my home. At home my family and i had a lot of fun, because we played games and told eachother stories. Later on we were hungry again so my mother and my aunts cooked a meal. Noodles with artichokes and grilled meat, like lamb for example, are the dishes we ate for many years during easter. In the evening we ate ice cream and cake. This day has given me a lot of joy, because my family was with me. I laughed and ate a lot. I hope that you also had a cozy and nice easter.

Kommentar von ChickPea ,

I'm

Easter

usw usw

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community

Weitere Fragen mit Antworten