Frage von Kindabenita, 19

Kann mir bitte jemand helfen, der Text muss korriegiert werden?

Background: The story of the movie clarified the child questionability on the way to be an adult, so that the expectations from the parents will be bigger and bigger, also the sibling conflicts and the constant pressure to be a popular student in school. Furthermore shows the movie the world of feelings from children and deals with the topic death in young years. But with the big fantasy becomes the central message another way like: "Open your eyes and you will see much more."

Film error: In the scene as Jess got his birthday cake, he blowed the candles out and after that the candles had another color than before.

Own opinion: I like the movie because it is the right mix between fantasy and the real world. Also I thike the realationship between the protagonists is much worther than the special effects because the tragaty of the death and the accept from Jess that Laslies comes never back make the movie worthy. But was I dislike are the religious innuendo, because children are able to make their own picture of god and chirches. To sum up the movie is educational valuable and a high-class youth drama.

Expertenantwort
von AstridDerPu, Community-Experte für Englisch, Grammatik, Vokabeln, 7

Background: The story of the movie clarified (Zeit) (---) child questionability on the way to be an adult (Formulierung), so that the expectations from (Präposition) the parents will be bigger and bigger, also the sibling conflicts and the constant pressure to be a popular student in school. Furthermore shows the movie (Word Order) the world of feelings from (Präposition) children and deals with the topic (Hier fehlt eine Präposition.) death in young years. But with the big fantasy becomes the central message another way like (Word Order; Formulierung; Sinn?): "Open your eyes and you will see much more."

Film error: In the scene as (Wort; Grammatik) Jess got (Zeit) his birthday cake, he blowed (Grammatik) the candles out and after that the candles had (Verb; Zeit) another (Wort) color (= AE; BE = colour) than before.

Own opinion: I like the movie because it is the right mix between
fantasy and the real world. Also (kein Satzanfang; Komma) I thike (RS) the realationship (RS) between the protagonists is much worther (Grammatik; dieses Wort gibt es im Englischen nicht) than the special effects because the tragaty (Wort) of the death and the accept (Wort) from (Präposition) Jess that Laslies (RS) comes never back (Word Order) make the movie worthy (Wort). - (Sinn???) But was (Wort) I dislike are (Grammatik) the religious innuendo (kein Komma) because children are able to make their own picture of god and chirches (RS). To sum up (Komma) the movie is educational valuable and a high-class
youth drama.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden, wobei ich nur die gröbsten Fehler markiert habe.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Antwort
von vogerlsalat, 19

Gerne, ich beginne bei der Überschrift.

korrigiert

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community