Frage von yagmur325, 11

kann jemand meine filmkritik durchlesen und mir helfen es wäre nett wenn ihr mir sagen könntet was falsch ist und wie ich es verbessere?

dankeschön an alle die mir davor geholfen haben und die die mir jzt helfen wollen

Filmreview about The Fault in our Stars

The Film “The Fault in our Stars” is an american film shot in 2014. It is based of the novel of John Green, who was shot by Director Josh Boone in Pittsburgh and Amsterdam. The running time of the film is about 126 minutes. The Genre of the Film is Drama. The Film tells a love story about two teenagers suffering from cancer. The Mainactor plays Shailene Woodley as Hazel Grace Lancaster and Ansel Elgort as Augustus Walters they also called him Gus.

The Story is about a young Girl called Hazel. She is sixteen years old and she is ill with cancer since three years. She doesn´t say „ Oh one day I have cancer “ she says „ I have cancer now “ and she accepted it. Hazel can breathe only with Oxygen tubes. She must walk with an Oxygen bottle. Her Parents care too much about her daughter. They think her daughter has depressions , they want her daughter to go in a self-help course. In a self- help course are people who have a illness. Hazel doesn´t want to go there, but later she decides to go there because she doesn´t want her parents to be sad. There she meets a good looking and kind boy named Augustus Walters. He had cancer some years ago therefore he lost a leg. Both fall in love. Some days ago Hazel doesn´t want to be more than a friend for him because she sees herself as a living time bomb which can explode anytime. What is Gus´s meaning? If you want to know that, then you´ll have to watch the Movie.

I think the Actors have played their roles really good they played with emotions. The best part of this movie was Shailene Woodley because she feels real, she is realistic she sees her cancer just as it is. In the movie plays great Characters. Augustus is a funny, humorous and brave type. Gus makes Hazels life colourful. The film shows how happy you can be with your life, no matter what happened. I think the film can be watched by everybody. It´s a emotional movie, but also boys can watch this movie . I recommend it mainly teenagers. I recommend this movie, because you learn for you life too. If you will watch this movie, you should have tissues with you.

Antwort
von heinzheinrichs, 11

The Film “The Fault in our Stars” is an american film shot in 2014. It is based of the novel of John Green, who was shot by Director Josh Boone in Pittsburgh and Amsterdam. The running time of the film is about 126 minutes. The Genre of the Film is Drama. The Film tells a love story about two teenagers suffering from cancer. The Mainactor plays Shailene Woodley as Hazel Grace Lancaster and Ansel Elgort as Augustus Walters they also called him Gus.

The Story is about a young Girl called Hazel. She is sixteen years old and she is ill with cancer since three years. She doesn´t say „ Oh one day I have cancer “ she says „ I have cancer now “ and she accepted it. Hazel can breathe only with Oxygen tubes. She must walk with an Oxygen bottle. Her Parents care too much about her daughter. They think her daughter has depressions , they want her daughter to go in a self-help course. In a self- help course are people who have a illness. Hazel doesn´t want to go there, but later she decides to go there because she doesn´t want her parents to be sad. There she meets a good looking and kind boy named Augustus Walters. He had cancer some years ago therefore he lost a leg. Both fall in love. Some days ago Hazel doesn´t want to be more than a friend for him because she sees herself as a living time bomb which can explode anytime. What is Gus´s meaning? If you want to know that, then you´ll have to watch the Movie.

I think the Actors have played their roles really good they played with emotions. The best part of this movie was Shailene Woodley because she feels real, she is realistic she sees her cancer just as it is. In the movie plays great Characters. Augustus is a funny, humorous and brave type. Gus makes Hazels life colourful. The film shows how happy you can be with your life, no matter what happened. I think the film can be watched by everybody. It´s a emotional movie, but also boys can watch this movie . I recommend it mainly teenagers. I recommend this movie, because you learn for you life too. If you will watch this movie, you should have tissues with you.

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community

Weitere Fragen mit Antworten