Frage von willilove200, 33

Kann bitte jemand diesen Text korrigieren in perfektes Englisch?

In our modern world the important of science rise. We all want the latest technologoy and use the modern media. In this reason we have to should interested in science. Sciences learn us to understand the origin of our life and find ways to protect our nature. We have to protect our nature for our live on our earth. If we know a lot about medecin we can cure diseases all over the world, for poor and rich people. My mum said : « Maybe you become genais ! » and smile. But mabye she is right We all want a general knowlege and we all want a comfortable life on our planet and so we have to find way to make science more interseted for students and teenagers.
I think it is very important to learn young kids about the important of science. As an student I think we have to do more experiments in our school- lessons . All in all we need more lessons in physiks, maths, chemistry, and biology. I think geography is also very important. Perhaps we visit more universities, in towns like Jena, Erfurt, Leipzig or Weimar. It is great if people for university visit us in our school and tell us about the advanteges of sciences. I believe it is better to have more project days in the naure in geographic landscapes or in science buildings like the Planetarium in Jena. In my opinion if we enforce such things, more people will be intests in science. Science is an important theme in our electronic world and I think also in our future. But I think it is also important to protect our nature and save our planet for too much media and electronic media.

Hilfreichste Antwort - ausgezeichnet vom Fragesteller
von mysunrise, 14

In our modern world the importance of science rises. We all want to have the latest technology and to use modern media. For this reason we should have to be interested in science. Science helps us to understand the origin of life and finding ways to protect nature. If we know a lot about medecin we are able to cure diseases all over the world, for poor and rich people. My mum said : « Maybe you become genais ! » and smiled. But mabye she is right: We all want a general knowlege and a comfortable life on our planet and so we have to find a way to make science more interesting for children and students.
I think it is very important to teach children how important science is. As a student I think we should do more experiments at school . A total of we need more lessons in physiks, maths, chemistry, and biology. I also think geography is very important. Perhaps we could visit more universities, in big cities like Jena, Erfurt, Leipzig or Weimar. It would be a blessing if people from university visited us at school and told us more about the advantages of science. In my view it is better to have more projects in the nature in the free landscape or in science buildings like the Planetarium in Jena. Next I think by promoting this matter, more people will be interested in science, because Science is an important theme in our electronic world. But I think it is also important to protect nature and protect our planet from too much electronics.

Und das sind bestimmt noch nicht alle Fehler...     Sorry, aber Dein Englisch ist echt schrecklich!

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community

Weitere Fragen mit Antworten