Frage von taby6, 66

Ist mein englischer Text richtig geschrieben oder gibt es noch Fehler?

In the last weeks, my class and I worked on a project. The topic of the project was „Australia - A Tourism Fair“. It was our task to design an area that promotes traveling to Australia. We had to divide ourselves into groups. in my groups were Felix, Lukas, Agim, Malle and I. Every group had to choose a topic. Our teacher has given us some theme proposals like food, sports, music and some more. At first we decided that we take the topic “food“, because we thought, that is the theme which you can transpose the best. But than we saw that this theme was already forgiven. The other nice themes were also already forgiven and there were just 2 themes left. So Malle had an idea. We have taken the theme „sights“ so we could connect a few themes. At first Malle and I have sent us some voice mails, where we have talked about the topic and what we would need to make a good information desk and Malle and I have met us one day after we get the task to do this information desk. We have made a plan in which order we must do the different things. At first Malle and I decided that we will make a flyer and a file which gives our customers all the information they need to experience our aspect of Australia. We considered what we can do on our flyer. We decided that we will put some basic informations of Australia in there. We also would like to present the sights in form of three different trips. But we have planned that we want to go in detail for just one. We also wanted to put some extra informations about the trips in it, like that you can book a translator or something else. For the file we decided that we will go in detail for every single day of the trip. Then we have considered that we will make 3 poster. On this posters we would like to show the different sights of Australia. Some minutes later we thought that it would be a nice idea if we will make a video. We also thought that it would be a nice idea to take a globe with us. Last but not least we decided that we will make some little details like the kangaroo we brought to school and the model of the Sidney Opera House. During the work process something changed. Instead of 3 posters we have just made one poster. We have made an own „company“ and we have created an own logo for the file. That was very necessary because we thought we do it as a group work but Felix and Lukas have hunted Malles cat and Agim, Malle and I must do everything alone so if we would have made all the things we have planned it wouldn´t be possible for us to do it. We didn´t have support from our teacher.
I liked working on this project because the theme wasn´t boring and we could be creative. I enjoyed that we had more freedom like for choose the theme or something else. It was very difficult for our group to do it just with 3 persons instead of 5 and I think next time I wouldn´t work with Felix and Lukas because it was very hard for us 3 to do everything alone. But it´s

Antwort
von juicyshrimp, 66

Da sind einige Sachen, 

- the last weeks

- my GROUP were

-our teacher GAVE us

-this theme was already TAKEN

-we took the theme ... Lass vor solchen Vergangenheitswörtern generell dieses HAVE weg, zB malle and i (have) sent us voicemails .... (have) met, usw.

-one day after we got the task

... Da sind einige Sachen die anders formuliert besser wären, aber um das alles zu verbessern müsste ich den Text neu schreiben hahaha. Ansonsten ist er aber sehr gut :))

Antwort
von Rin3432, 43

in my groups were Felix, Lukas, Agim, Malle and I   - streich das s bei group und das I , es ist ja deine Gruppe 

But than we saw that this theme was already forgiven - but then ; taken , nicht forgiven

Malle and I have met us one day - das us ist falsch , malle and i met each other at my house ( zum Beispiel) wäre besser

versuche vllt nicht so oft Sätze mit We zu beginnen 

Then we have considered that we will make 3 poster - then we decided 

on These Posters

if we would make a Video 

we decided that we will make some little details like the kangaroo we brought to school - we would make

That was very necessary because we thought we do it as a group work but Felix and Lukas have hunted Malles cat and Agim, Malle and I must do everything alone so if we would have made all the things we have planned it wouldn´t be possible for us to do it. We didn´t have support from our teacher.

würde ich ehrlich gesagt weg lassen , very necessary klingt für mich komisch , und wenn du es unbedingt dabei lassen  willst , kürze es ein wenig 

and we could be creative - and we were able to be creative 

like Choosing the Theme 

It was very difficult for our group to do it just with  3 persons instead of 5 - it was very difficult because only 3 of us were working on it 

next time i wouldnt want to work 

ein paar kleine andere Fehler hab ich nicht verbessert da ich nicht ganz so viel zeit hab und der Text soll ja nicht so klingen als hätte ihn ein oberstufler geschrieben

Antwort
von berieger, 13

I flew through it rapidly and to me it looked very good. Submit it. I believe you will definitely pass with that.

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community