Frage von MaryYosephiene, 9

Ist diese review so ok?

Review „The Fault in Our Stars“

John Green`s novel „The Fault in Our Stars“ was published in 2012 and has won wide international acclaim. It has been sold 872.000 times. Hazel, a 16 year-old cancer patient, meets in a cancer support group a boy, who has bone cancer, called Augustus. They fell in love and her relationship with him forces her to reexamine how sickness and health, life and death wants to define her . I also bought the book, because I heard so many touching reviews by book readers and I decided, that I have to read the book necessairly. Therefore my expectations were high. I wanted to read a book which tells a real story with topics and destinies which each of us can get in life. After I read this book I have to say, that it is the most touching lovestory I ever read. Above all, I am intrigued by the dialogues, because it seemed as if they were written with a lot of skill, interest and personal experiences. John Green creates characters that talk like, well, middle-aged people - characters who have the philosophical background, verbal expression and vocabulary of people much older than they really are. I enjoyed the first person narrative in this book and the way that everything seems so personalized. The first person perspective makes it easier to connect with each one of the characters and to see into the mind of Hazel. I think the real attractions of the book are the big thoughts which the main characters have. Each chapter of the book is marked of love, hope, pain, big thoughts and fears.
The last 20 pages I cried, because I did not know which end the book has. It shows once again that everything can turn out differently than expected. Or should I say, that destiny is a lousy traitor ? Everyone who loves reading books about the big and first love and hope, but also about fears and the death should remember the book „The Fault in Our Stars“ by John Green.

Antwort
von AstridDerPu, 8

John Green`s novel „The Fault in Our Stars“ was published in 2012 and has won wide international acclaim. It has been sold 872(Komma)000 times. Hazel, a 16 year-old cancer patient, meets in a cancer support group a boy, who has (besser: suffers from) bone cancer, called Augustus - (Word Order).

They fell (Zeit) in love and their relationship (---) forces her to reexamine how sickness and health, life and death wants  (Grammar) to define her.

I also bought the book (kein Komma) because I heard so many touching reviews by book readers and I decided  (kein Komma) that I have to read the book necessairly (RS; Ausdruck). Therefore my expectations were high. I wanted to read a book which tells a real story with topics and destinies (---) each of us can get in life. After I read (Zeit) this book I have to say  (kein Komma) that it is the most touching lovestory I ever read (Zeit). Above all, I am intrigued by the dialogues (kein Komma) because it seemed (Zeit) as if they were written with a lot of skill, interest and personal experiences. John Green creates characters that talk like (, well,) middle-aged people - characters who have the philosophical background, verbal expression and vocabulary of people much older than they really are. I enjoyed the first person narrative (Ausdruck) in this book and the way that everything seems so personalized (Ausdruck). The first person perspective makes it easier to connect with each one (Ausdruck) of the characters and to see into the mind of Hazel (besser: s-genitive). I think the real attractions of the book are the big thoughts (---) the main characters have. Each chapter of the book is marked of (Präposition) love, hope, pain, big thoughts and fears.
The last 20 pages (umformulieren; Komma) I cried (kein Komma) because I did not know which end the book has (Zeit; umformulieren). It shows once again that everything can turn out differently than expected. Or should I say (kein) that destiny is a lousy traitor ? Everyone who loves reading books about the big and first love and hope, but also about fears and (---) death (Komma) should remember the book „The Fault in Our Stars“ by John Green.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

AstridDerPu

Kommentar von MaryYosephiene ,

hallo. danke für die korrektur. nur bei manchen weiss ich nicht wie ich es richtig mache? könntest du mir das bei den folgenden sagen

wants ( grammar ) to define her marked of ( präp) first person narrative ( a ) The way that everything is so personalized ( a) which end the book has

ja... die eben... ich hab keine ahnung wie das richtig wäre.... bitte hilf mir bei den 5 sachen nochmal...

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community

Weitere Fragen mit Antworten