Frage von IchBinSchlauXD, 36

Ist das Present perfect tense. Wenn nein kann das jemand kurz korregieren :)?

Personal portrait of myself My name is Andreas, but I prefer to be called Andi. I'm 16 years old and I have a girlfriend. I’m the third child in my family. I was born and raised in the beautiful city of Fritzlar in Germany. I had lived for three years in Kassel when I was young, but 13 years ago, my dad decided to go to Fritzlar, where I attended school for 10 years. I finished my main schooling in my hometown and now I am a student at a small vocational school, Friedrich Ebert Schule. I wanted to complete my middle school here. But everything changed because I simultaneously got an education opportunity from an education agency. I think my family tree is unique, since I have an extended cross-cultural family. I have uncles and aunts (from my father's side) with different religious beliefs and cultures. That is why we always have a great time. We gather together, especially during festivals and on days of celebration, such as Christmas and wedding ceremonies.

I have an elder brother. He is a little bit aggravating, but I still love him, and I am very sad when I have to drive back home. I took up a job on the side as a distributor of brochures recently. It is difficult because I need more than two hours to get it all done (before I'm finished). I’m a friendly person and a reliable and hard worker. I also enjoy walking in the park with my brother or my father because I don’t meet them everyday.

I have an older brother named Stephan. He lived with us for five years and then left because he wanted his own house in Kassel. I had another brother but he died five years ago in a car accident. All my life I have been thinking about what I should do with my life and what I would like to learn more about when I grow up. I have finally made my decision. I would like to work as an electronics technician at EAM, the same company where my brother works. My brother is married and has two children, a girl and a boy. He got married at the age of 25. We did not spend much time together as teenagers and did not get to know each other very well. I currently study in the 11th grade and my favorite subjects are mathematics, English, and chemistry. I do not like all my classmates, but school is fun with them and I will miss our time together. Everyone would agree that I am a good student and that I like to study. I also enjoy cycling, swimming, listening to music, shopping, and meeting friends. My friends and I have a lot of fun together and I love laughing with them. I also have two dogs named Rex and Charlie. They are very cute, but they make a lot of noise at night. I have spent my holidays in Spain three times already. Last summer, I visited my grandparents for four weeks. They live in a house in Berlin with their dog Yoko. My little cousin is seven years old and he is in the first grade.

After the School, I’m interested in computer science, music, and sport. I got my first computer when I was 14. It was a Windows PC and I remember myself thinking that it

Expertenantwort
von AstridDerPu, Community-Experte für Englisch & Grammatik, 12

Hallo,

die Textmenge sprengt hier den Rahmen. Mir ist er jedenfalls zu lang, um ihn zu korrigieren.

Folgendes ist z. B. falsch

I had lived for three years in Kassel when I was young,

main schooling

remember myself

Ich empfehle für das Vokabular ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com, für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de,

und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

AstridDerPu

Kommentar von IchBinSchlauXD ,

ok schade aber danke :)

Antwort
von LuksaXD, 22

Simple: Present Perfect wir immer mit

Have in Present + Und das Verb in Perfect.

also falsch?

Antwort
von Pokentier, 9

Ich glaube, dein Text ist nicht vollständig. Sieht aus, als fehlt am Ende etwas. 

Was genau möchtest du jetzt korrigiert haben?

was ich rein geschickt habe. soweit du Lust hast hast :)

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community