Frage von Freddie56, 10

Informal letter-Verbesserungsvorschläge?

Dear x

Hi! How's it going at school ? I can't wait for you to arrive.

You said you want to go to a concert while you're here. You're arriving on the 15th of June and leaving on the 21st, aren't you? "Green Day" would have played on the 19th but Billy Joe got sick, so they defer it to Septmber. It's a shame, I know they're your favourite band!

So really you've got a choice of two concerts. The first is "Rise Against" on the 18th. I've bought every single CD of them, they're great. Tickets are €40 each.

"Linkin Park" is playing after that. I'm sure you heard of them. I've seen them in the summer at the frequency festival. Their show was incredible! I think you would really enjoy their music. I'd love to buy VIP tickets. They're €80 each but they're worth it and the price isn't a problem, my grandma gave me lots of many for my birthday. Decide which one you want to see and let me know. I'll have to book the tickets before the 6th.

Got to go! I have to study for my maths test. See you soon,

x

LG DANKE!

Expertenantwort
von AstridDerPu, Community-Experte für Englisch, 1

Dear x (Wenn du am Ende (hinter der Schlussformel) ein Komma setzt, muss auch hinter der Grußformel ein Komma stehen. Du brauchst aber weder hinter der Grußformel noch hinter der Schlussformel ein Komma zu setzen.)

(Hi! - Ich würde das weglassen) How's it going at school ? I can't wait for you to arrive.

You said you want (Zeit) to go to a concert while you're here. You're arriving on the 15th of June and leaving on the 21st, aren't you? "Green Day" would have played on the 19th (Komma) but Billy Joe got sick, so they defer (Wort und Zeit) it to Septmber (RS). It's a shame, I know they're your favourite band!

So really you've got a choice of (Präposition) of them, they're great. Tickets are €40 each.

"Linkin Park" is playing after that. I'm sure you heard of them. I've seen them in the summer at the frequency festival (RS - Eigenname). Their show was incredible! I think you would really enjoy their music. I'd love to buy VIP tickets. They're €80 each (Komma) but they're worth it and the price isn't a problem, my grandma gave me lots of many (RS) for my birthday. Decide which one you want to see and let me know. I'll have to book the tickets before the 6th.

Got to go! I have to study for my maths test.

See you soon, (wg. Komma siehe oben)

x

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

AstridDerPu

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community

Weitere Fragen mit Antworten