Frage von Taha44, 72

Ich habe eine Written discussion geschrieben. Ist die so gut ich schreibe nämlich morgen eine Klassenarbeit?

Mobile Phones at Schools In the last time there are a lot of discussions about mobile phones on schools. Almost every student has a mobile phone and takes it to the school. So many schools forbid to take mobile phones to the school. There are arguments for and against mobile phones at schools. But now is the question: Does it make sense?

On the one hand there are people who say that mobile phones have to be forbid. First, they say that mobile phones disturb the lessons when they ring. Many people like me have experiences with it and can say that its irritating when it happens and just disturb the lesson. Second, they say that many students use mobile phones to bully other people. They take pictures of them or show people pictures or videos of them. I can agree and saw it once a time how a student took a picture of a girl to bully her. Third, there are a lot of people who say that mobile phones divert the students from learning. A lot of students play games, surf on the internet or take pictures in middle of the school lesson. Once a time I saw it in my class and can agree. That was the side of the supporter of a ban for mobile phones on schools. But then there is the side of the enemys of a ban for mobile phones on schools. First, mobile phones help the students to stay in contact with their parents. In case of emergency at the way to school or home, family problems the parents can arrive their kids by phoning or writing to them. It happened also once a time to me when I had to call the Emergency Service and was important. Second, mobile phones could help the students to get some information from the internet. When they have a break or free-lesson they can go into the internet and search for information.That could help the students to have more fun at school. The third and last argument for mobile phones at schools is that the students could relax in the breaks. They can listen to music, play some games or surf in the internet. It would very much fun for everybody and the students would go full motivationed into their lesson.Many students wish it and so it must be introduced. After looking at both sides, I think that mobile phones shouldnt be banned from take it to the school. There are some better arguments for mobile phones at schools than against. But I think that the schools can make a compromiss with the students and parents. Maybe the students can take their phones to the school but have to give it at the start of the lesson. In the future I think that mobile phones could design the school lessons more interesting and could help.

Expertenantwort
von AstridDerPu, Community-Experte für Englisch, 11

Mobile Phones at Schools

(---) last time there are (Zeit) a lot of discussions about mobile phones on (Präposition) schools. Almost every student has a mobile phone and takes it to the school. So (Komma) many schools forbid to take (Wort) mobile phones to (---) school. There are arguments for and against mobile phones at schools. But now is the question (Satzstellung): Does it (Sind die arguments oder sind Mobile Phones at Schools gemeint?) make sense?

On the one hand (Komma) there are people who say that mobile phones have to be forbid (Grammatik). First, they say that mobile phones disturb (---) lessons when they ring. Many people like me have experiences with it (Womit?) and can say that ist (Grammatik) irritating when it (Was?) happens and just disturb (Subjekt-Verb-Bezug) the lesson (besser Plural).
Second, they say that many students use mobile phones to bully other
people. They take pictures of them or show people pictures or videos of
them. I can agree and saw it once (---) how (Formulierung) a student took a picture of a girl to bully her. Third, there are a lot of people who say that mobile phones divert (Wort) (---) students from learning. A lot of students play games, surf on the internet or take pictures in middle of the school lesson (besser Plural). Once (---) I saw it (s.o.) in my class and can agree. That was the side of the supporter (besser Plural) of a ban for (Präposition) mobile phones on (Präposition) schools. But then there is the side of the enemys (Wort, RS) of a ban for (Präposition) mobile phones on (Präposition) schools. First, mobile phones help (---) students to stay in contac (Wort) with their parents. In case of emergency at (Präposition) the (Possesivpronomen) way to school or home,

(neue Satz) family problems the parents can arrive (Wort) their kids by phoning (Grammatik)or writing to them. (kein vollständiger Satz)

It happened also once (---) to me (s.o.) when I had to call the Emergency Service (Wort) and was important (Formulierung). Second, mobile phones could help (---) students to get some information from the internet. When they have a break or free-lesson (Wort) they can (Zeit) go into (Wort) the internet and search for information. That could help (---) students to have more fun at school. The third and last argument for mobile phones at schools is that the students could relax in (Präposition) the (Possessivpronomen) breaks. They can (Zeit) listen to music, play some games or surf in (Präposition) the internet. It would very much fun for everybody and (---) students would go full (Wortart) motivationed (Wort) into (Präposition) their lesson (Plural). Many students wish it (Formulierung) and so it must be introduced (Wer oder was ist „it“). After looking at (besser Perfect Participle) both sides, I think that mobile phones shouldnt (RS) be banned from take it to (---) school (Grammatik). There are some better arguments for mobile phones at schools than against. But I think that (---) schools can make a compromiss (Wort, RS) with (---) students and parents. Maybe the students can (Zeit) take their phones to (---) school but have to give it at the start of the lesson (Das ergibt keinen Sinn.). In the future (Komma) I think that mobile phones could design (Wort) (---) school lessons more interesting and could help. (Satzstellung)

Vorsicht mit der Verwendung des Verbes take.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community