I have a residence permit in Austria, but my passport is Iranian and I would like to know if I go to the UK to visit my parents for 2 weeks need apply for visa?

... komplette Frage anzeigen

1 Antwort

You will need a visa for Britain, because Britain isn't a member of the Schengen Zone.

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung