Frage von reiter2003hilfe, 49

Hey. Hat jm für mich einen guten Status zum sommer oder vllt auch einen reiter Status?

Hey. Hat jm für mich einen guten Status zum sommer oder vllt auch einen reiter Status?

Antwort
von everyonesbaby, 42

does anyone else feel that in the winter you are all of a sudden interested with the weather..

Winter is the season in which we try to keep the house as warm as it was in the summer, when we complained about the heat.

Love is hearing the weather forecast for a winter storm and wishing you could spend it in bed with your lover, it's loneliness.

Never catch snowflakes with your tongue until ALL the birds have gone South for the Winter.

Now that Fall is here, do you think all the girls with duck-faces will fly south for the winter?

I'm the kind of person who drinks hot chocolate in the summer, and eats ice cream in the winter.

If there's ice cream trucks in the summer then why isn't there Starbucks trucks in the winter?

I am so ready for Christmas movies and Christmas Songs and snow and all that other sappy amazing Winter stuff. ❄

Hi December I am so ready for Christmas movies and Christmas Songs and snow and all that other sappy amazing Winter stuff. ❄

Kommentar von imadream ,

Sie hat sich vertippt und meinte angeblich doch Sommer.. Aber da sind echt gute bei!

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community

Weitere Fragen mit Antworten