Frage von luuckyluukas97, 27

Kann mir jemand helfen den englischen Text zu korrigieren?

I know for me that i cant live as a boring cristian. I know that im not here on the earth to watch at people who will lost forever. I want to be a part when god wants to awake europe. I know that only god can make the hearts open for Jesus. I want to cheer my friends and my church to do more evangelise friends and workmates. I dont know if i am the best person for this job but i know that jesus lay this disire in me.

In Rumania i also evangelise children and people from the street. I want to donate my time after school for a good thing.

Why ireland? I am very interestet in the UK and i could imagine that i do there a ministry for a longer time. But i dont know when god will call me. A other positive effect is that i can improve my english.

I was born in a christian family and go to church since my birth. With 7 years i give my life jesus and take him as my savior. Whith the age of 13 i feel not well in my home church and go to a youth club from an other church. Here i learn a many things to follow jesus and i form my character. In my school i go to an school group that cares for poor people and fight against human trafficking. I was on a big conference about human traffick and about how can people stop slavery. At this moment i know that jesus have a plan for my an i should follow his plan and go forword. I dicide to baptize me in my home church and get there involved in oparate the beamer on sunday service, be a part of the leading team of my youthgroup and to work in jungschar?.

In September of 2016 i will start an oriantion year called "herzwerk" for 10 month. It is a part of the missionary Organization and bible collage "Forum Wiedenest".

Antwort
von SomeRandomUser, 27

Ich denke nicht, dass dein English so miserabel ist, sondern eher, dass zu dir nicht die Mühe machst, Wörter wir "I" groß zu schreiben und Apostrophe in Wörtern wie "don't" oder "can't" zu verwenden. Dinge, die man eigentlich wissen sollte.

Alles ohne Gewähr.

"I know for me that I can’t live as a boring Christian. I know that I am not here on Earth to watch people who will be lost forever. I want to be a part of when God wants to awake Europe. I know that only god can make the hearts open for Jesus. I want to cheer my friends and my religious community to have more Evangelise friends and workmates. I don’t know if I am the best person for this job but I know that Jesus lays this desire in me.In Romania I also evangelise children and people from the street. I want to donate my time after school for a good thing.Why Ireland? I am very interested in the UK and I could imagine that I do there a ministry for a longer time. But I don’t know when god will call me. A other positive effect is that i can improve my English.I was born in a Christian family and go to church since my birth. By the time I was 7 years old I give my life to Jesus and take him as my saviour. At the age of 13 I felt not well in my home church went go to a youth club from an other church. Here I learned a many things to follow Jesus and I formed my character. At my school I go to an school group that cares for poor people and fight against human trafficking. I was on a big conference about human traffic and about how people can stop slavery. At this moment i know that jesus have a plan for my an i should follow his plan and go forward. I decide to baptise me in my home church and get there involved in operating the beamer on sunday service, be a part of the leading team of my youth group and to work in jungschar.In September of 2016 i will start an oriantion year called "herzwerk" for 10 montha. It is a part of the missionary Organization and bible collage "Forum Wiedenest"."

Keine passende Antwort gefunden?

Fragen Sie die Community

Weitere Fragen mit Antworten